You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you read/post on other teams forums?

JohnnyH

Well? do you?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Well? do you?

• Yes, I have look and see what’s been said.
    • Yes, I have a look and I also post on other clubs forums.
    • No, I couldn’t care less what others fans views are.

It’s been mentioned a few times here in the past when people refer to other clubs forums. Some people ask the question as to why you would look at them, so I thought I’d ask the forum what their view was on it.

Personally, I do. I always think it’s quite interesting to see how fans of other clubs view a situation. For example, the Suarez thing made me laugh. We were disgusted at Evra from making up shite, whereas the Mancs were disgusted at Suarez for being a racist. You just know if the shoe was on the other foot it’d have been the other way around. Also, reading the Man Utd v Man City match thread on a Utd forum is quite funny. The Everton forum can be very funny as they really do think the entire world is against them and it’s everyone’s fault but their own that they haven’t won anything since 1995.

On occasion I’ll also look up some other club forums ahead of our game against them to see what their view is.

I’ll never post on another forum though.

But it surprises me when people actually get upset at the idea of a Liverpool fan looking at another clubs forum. I never understand that one. What’s the harm?

One major thing that strikes me is how forums can be so alike when you peel away the support side of things.

So do you? Or are you one of those who can’t fathom why a Liverpool fan would want to look at another fans views on something?

Have you just found out how to do Polls?

This is two now, in two days!

Funny you say that, I’d actually put in an option 4 which read “Why are you doing so many polls lately?” But took it out last minute.

It just seems that some of my recent threads have required polls. It’ll stop soon when I get bored trying to get you fuckers chatting about something interesting instead of just arguing about shite all the time.

If something funny happens I will have a look.

In found the Chelski forum quite amusing the morning after Istanbul.

Crespo was a god and should have been brought back for the 06 season in the first half and it just got funnier and funnier after.

No reason to read any other forum about any other team, as I personally don't give a fuck about anybody but else.

I've dabbled with Anfield Index for the simple fact they use forum runner, RAWK makes my eyes bleed and the offal I've never tried.

Johnny is just a whore. Offers to get his lash out, probably on every forum too.

One thing I do notice is that the vast majority of forums are so incredibly hard to navigate. It makes you really appreciate what we have here and the professional set up of the forum

No reason to read any other forum about any other team, as I personally don't give a fuck about anybody but else.

I've dabbled with Anfield Index for the simple fact they use forum runner, RAWK makes my eyes bleed and the offal I've never tried.

Johnny is just a whore. Offers to get his lash out, probably on every forum too.

I am you know. And because of the recession I now as cheap as chips!

Guest davelfc

If I want to read a load of shite, pulling our team down and misinformed rubbish then I'll just visit one of the many Liverpool forums.

Seriously (yeah!) I don't bother with other teams forums because I don't really give a shit what they think. They after all follow their team and will always see things from their perspective. If you've ever watched a game with a rival fan then you sort of know what I mean.

But as I say, there's enough rival fans and know nothing fucks on our own forums to keep anyone occupied.