You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GTA 5 announced

Absolutely agreed.

One of the big selling points of the game was how funny it was. Comedy headshots, screeching cars around corners on two wheels, funny characters... they need that back, badly, because that's been missing since Liberty City Stories and Chinatown Wars.

They'll need to step their game up as well. Saints Row might not be as polished a game as any GTA title, but it's really, really funny. I just hope Rockstar try to reclaim that crown instead of retaining their gritty, realistic and rough approach.

And less phonecalls for games of bowling as well!

Yeah GTA IV was funny as hell. Maybe not so much the characters, but there was still shit loads of humour on the radio, the tv, the posters and signs, the internet and pedestrians. One gripe I had was that the music was a bit shit. Nothing will ever beat VC's radio for me, but IV could have been much better for that.

I loved the last one.

I reckon they'll go back to Vice City for this one. If you look at the sequence, it started Liberty City, Vice City and then San Andreas. Then for IV they went for a more detailed version of Liberty.

GTA Original on the PS1, you started in Liberty City, moved into Vice City and finished in San Andreas too so it's pretty much nailed on it'll be Vice city. Just depends what real city Vice city will be modelled on. Hope they stick with the current time though and not go back to the 80's.

And yea I thought the Vice city soundtrack on a whole was the best, but the best ever single radio station has to be Chatterbox on GTA3.

I'll still love it like I loved SA. But please none of that Gangsta' shite. That whole sub-culture is fucking shite. Give me more Mafia. Give me 1980s Miami with Colombian drug cartels and Cuban crimelords and plenty of salsa music on the radio and everyone driving top-down convertibles, lots of islands, like a proper archipelago, with the Everglades and fucking Gators swimming about in the swamps.

Rockstar had been modelling LA was the rumour a while back.

If it is Vice City, for the love of all that is holy bring back Pressing Issues.

Maurice Chavez (not Chaves) managed to steal the entire show from everyone.

"Shut it now and keep it shut. Don't push me you shiny suited prick."

Is surely the greatest line in gaming history