You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GTA 5 announced

On PS3 I'd say it's probably not worth the money on the T20. PS4 and PC the T20 and the Osiris are the fastest of the Supers.

My favourite in game car is probably the Panto. It's tremendous fun. 

The only reason I currently have a T20 is because it's free along with several others in my garage in single-player (where you select right on the d-pad and pick from a list.) I didn't even know I could do that until I was standing there the other day and saw the option come up. Am glad it's free too because I only have around 1.8mil, and am making money really slowly by buying and selling a crashed stock.

Liked that vid too, it must be cool to be able to make courses like that. Reminds me that I need to start making more driving routes for off-road. Not tried that Panto much either I don't think! My fave is the Carbonizzare when tuned up, although that might change after trying the new cars out.

RP I thought you meant online. I've hardly played story mode in ages.

Kuruma and Insurgent make many missions a doddle, although I prefer the Savage over the Buzzard. The cannon on the Savage is absolutely devastating as is the one on the Valkyrie, although the Valkyrie is a bit prone to damage. 

RP I thought you meant online. I've hardly played story mode in ages.

Nah, I think the single-player city is genius as it is, and don't really play online anyway. I wouldn't mind playing something like Elder Scrolls online, but would need a good enough PC or a PS4 first!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Really late to actually starting but im looking to play some GTA online if anyone on Xbox is still doing it/fancy playing etc

I'm even later to it mate, I decided it would be amusing for my character to be a hot chick dressed like a complete slut but in all honesty it's more trouble than its worth, what with people being a bit weird and killing you constantly. 

Whats your Xbox username?

• 4 months later...
On 5/11/2018 at 1:42 PM, Total Longo said:

I'm even later to it mate, I decided it would be amusing for my character to be a hot chick dressed like a complete slut but in all honesty it's more trouble than its worth, what with people being a bit weird and killing you constantly. 

Whats your Xbox username?

I have a tendancy to make female characters in third person games, feels gay looking at a blokes arse for hours at a time. 

I agree with the people acting weird thing though. 

• 3 weeks later...

Am the same with female characters, I'm doing it deliberately on this now I've got it for PC because I've only ever been able to use male characters before on consoles. Staying well away from the online part because I just want to play around with mods (Elder Scrolls Online is easily enough pvp madness for me too.)

The video editor might be a new addiction for a bit as well, seems great. Made this as a first attempt which was quick to record but took way more time editing :

• 9 months later...