You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UK Riots: young, ethnic, criminal, uneducated underclass to blame.

silverlining

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Actually even though he was utterly vile, he lasted for ages, because it was all fun and games when he was abusing people and libelling them. Even today some think it's funny to repeat his insults.

Of course, as soon as it was discovered that he worked for News International, his remaining time here could be measured in picoseconds. Go figure.

Suffice it to say if I ever meet him, there will be issues, but it won't be because he dared to have employment.

I hated the cunt way before I knew where he worked. He was banned from most places for being a right twat before it came out. Sixcrazyminutes.com actually invited him back knowingly. Not on for me that. 

On 25/10/2011 at 09:37, silverlining said:

46% ethnic, 76% criminal convictions, 40% claiming benefits, 33% excluded from schools, 90% lacked even the most basic educational qualifications.

Durr, really?

So, as most if us knew, it was no social movement or protest.

It was mainly a load of illiterate, feral scum underclass nicking consumer products because they could.

The watercannons and tear gas should have been cracked out on day one.

What a shocker it was to discover that this cunt worked for the Scum.

On 25/10/2011 at 17:20, Strontium Dog™ said:

Inevitable side-effect of the way our welfare state is set up, isn't it. Why bother expending any effort when the state will supply you with everything you need to survive from other people's effort? And at lower levels of pay, it's scarcely worth working because of the benefits you'll lose. Consequently you have an entire generation with no work ethic, which believes it has a right to be kept by the productive majority.

A Daily Mail column, if ever I saw one.