You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carroll Back To Newcastle!

redsoxs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Right, can people stop saying he's shit please?

For someone who doesn't get picked, he's apparently played shite all season. How the fuck does that work? Fucking parrots, it's inane shite.

He has looked shit in every game so far, I'm normally a very positive person when it comes to the club and players but I just haven't seen anything positive from him.

He is embarrassingly slow and lumbering, shite control, doesn't actually appear strong in the air and doesn't make intelligent runs.

He's looked shite for us and I'll say it how I see it. I certainly won't change my opinion for an absolute whopper such as yourself.

Can't wait to be proved wrong by him mind.

If you're annoyed then write a letter to Kenny and tell him he's a dick for chucking £35m at Newcastle for him.

Go on.

And he was injured when we bought him.

Nope, we've bought him for 5 years, not five months.

The most relieved person on Merseyside is Henderson, who conveniently avoids this degree of flak despite costing the same as Aquilani.

The hypocrisy on this site actually keeps me warm at night.

Guest SpiderLucas

I look at videos of Carroll on YouTube and it makes me want to believe there is something in him. Then I see him at Anfield or away and just realise there isn’t.

He will probably score 10-12 goals a season playing for Newcastle if they just play around him, utilising his strengths (I use that loosely) but like somebody said above he’s not even close to being good enough for us to do that.

I think he needs to want to do it as well, for me at Newcastle 30% of his game was just pure passion and dedication, I don’t think we will ever see that, or if we do it’ll be when he’s been here a while longer.

Right, can people stop saying he's shit please?

For someone who doesn't get picked, he's apparently played shite all season. How the fuck does that work? Fucking parrots, it's inane shite.

Steady, now - that sounds a bit like an appeal for people to be sensible, reasonable and logical.

This is the FF, you know!

Guest SpiderLucas
If you're annoyed then write a letter to Kenny and tell him he's a dick for chucking £35m at Newcastle for him.

Go on.

The most relieved person on Merseyside is Henderson, who conveniently avoids this degree of flak despite costing the same as Aquilani.

According to sky sports news…

Guest ShoePiss

Go on.

I'm not annoyed and I won't be calling Kenny a dick. You can fuck off you absolute bellend.

Henderson is two years younger than Carroll and there's a chance he can become a decent centre mid in a couple of years time.

What the fuck as Aquilani got to do with this?

I'm not annoyed and I won't be calling Kenny a dick. You can fuck off you absolute bellend.

Henderson is two years younger than Carroll and there's a chance he can become a decent centre mid in a couple of years time.

What the fuck as Aquilani got to do with this?

But there's no chance that Carroll can't be a decent striker in a couple of years, no?

Sound logic there Dr Soccer.

Guest San Don

Is fucking embarrassing. But, when you consider some senior posters on here were suggesting the King 'didnt rate carroll' or there had been a 'disagreement between the pair' for the reason of him not playing against the mancs blah, blah, blah, Im not the slightest bit surprised the geordies have picked up on this.

Load of bullshit btw (carroll back to the toon).

He's worth more than that. Maybe we could offer Anfield in part exchange

As a down payment maybe. Melt down the European cup and we could be in business.

I think you boys are selling Best short. For Newcastle to consider it you're going to have to throw the Red Sox in there as well.

not going to happen, you cant judge any player on the limited time that he has had here..without going back through the match reports i cant imagine people were saying this onthe back of his performance against city last season.. he needs a run and then lets judge him at the end of the season when it will be fair to

People say dont judge him on 10-15 games, but we bought him based on 10-15 games

I think aswell as not being a good enough I get the impression he doesn't particularly want to be at Liverpool, I think hed rather just score a few goals for his hometown team and then have a few pints with his mates and thats all he wanted out of football, to give an analogy of an office job he got a promotion when he was happy where he was