You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

King Kenny Dalglish - He is the man

ngogswilly

Jesus Christ! Where to start with that? Redknapp and Wenger are better Managers than kenny? Actually forget about it you haven't a fuckin clue. Not even worth negging.

I got negged last year because I said that they were superior to Hodgson too.

The media has created a bubble full of lies and the fans have lapped it up proper. We are not that special and probably are like Aston Villa under O'Neill.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc

Bunch of fucking idiots supporting us, ungrateful idiots at that.

After the dire shite we played under that utter befuddled face rubbing cunt hodgson, we have a manager that has us playing really good football and we're creating plenty of chances and our bench looks strong again.

But still the moaning fuckers crawl out from their sewers and spout bile and bullshit. Nothing will ever please them, they're always right in their mind but in reality they are pricks, impatient pricks. I have 100% confidence in Kenny and his staff, we're going in the right direction and I am enjoying going to the games again after the shit served up under woy.

When those chances start going in instead of hitting the woodwork then teams we play will suffer. I'm not surprised that the tossers on here have decided to concentrate on the negatives, magnify them and use them as a base for a retarded argument.

Just fuck off and support chelsea, they'll welcome classless fucks like you all day, and they deserve you.

Guest ShoePiss

The media has created a bubble full of lies and the fans have lapped it up proper. We are not that special and probably are like Aston Villa under O'Neill.

You probably got negged a lot because you're a complete fuckwit.

Noody would neg you for saying Redknapp and Wenger were better than Hodgson. That's obvious.

But Redknapp better than Dalglish?

As Zigs said, shut your cunt mouth.

So Samson now ignores 18-5 because he said that he has doubts about us finishing in the top four?

Jesus H, this forum is fucking crippled with fear of failure.

I suspect it's probably because he reckons 18-5 is a complete imbecile because he rates Redknapp as a better manager than Dalglish.

18-5 I think has proved himself to be a bit of a dickhead with a statement like that, so you can understand where samson is coming from there. Why waste your time reading nonsense like that?

For me the results matter more than who manages the club.

At the moment we aren't doing well with the resources we have got or the investment we have put in. I really don't care what happened 15-20 years ago. Kenny got out thought by Redknapp twice and his team are doing better than ours- after playing all the top four contenders as well.

We at present are struggling to beat the likes of Norwich and Sunderland at home. Tactically we got many things wrong both on the field and in the transfer market. The table doesn't lie and they are ahead of us even though we have more resources than Spurs.

At the moment we aren't doing well with the resources we have got or the investment we have put in. I really don't care what happened 15-20 years ago. Kenny got out thought by Redknapp twice and his team are doing better than ours- after playing all the top four contenders as well.

We at present are struggling to beat the likes of Norwich and Sunderland at home. Tactically we got many things wrong both on the field and in the transfer market. The table doesn't lie and they are ahead of us even though we have more resources than Spurs.

Look, I would agree that Redknapp and Spurs have long been unfairly derided by many on this site - despite the fact that they have often given us a kicking in league games, and also finished above us for the last two seasons - but saying he's a better manager than Kenny is wrong, stupid and disrespectful, so you can't really moan about the neg-bumming you are getting.

29 games to go you moron

Shut your cunt mouth. This is a thread about how great Kenny Dalglish is, not a platform for your retarded bullshit.

That made me think of that scene in Deadwood.

Keith_Carradine_l.jpg

Wild Bill Hickok: Sure you wanna quit playing, Jack? The game's always between you and getting called a cunt.

Tom Nuttall: Meeting adjourned, fellas, take it outside.

Wild Bill Hickok: That dropped eye of yours looks like the hood on a cunt to me, Jack. When you talk, your mouth looks like a cunt moving.

Deadwood-Season-One-0.jpg

Jack McCall: I ain't gonna get in no gun fight with you, Hickok.

Keith_Carradine_l.jpg

Wild Bill Hickok: But you will run your cunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker.