You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

As fine and thread-worthy an episode Trash of the Titans is, Lemon of Troy is the one above all others for me. Everything in it - every line and all the animation - is just perfect: from the wet cement, to Shelbyville Manhattan's attractive cousin, to Milhouse becoming invisible, to Rocky VII-Adrian's Revenge, to Bart using aerosols as jetpacks, to "Hark to the Tale of Nelson", to a nice refreshing glass of turnip juice. It's just perfect.

Shitty YouTube has let me down, though: I could only find a few clips.

[YOUTUBE]qG4NaRkFYmk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jXSUKNCNCMo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]GrCYX5lxVQo[/YOUTUBE]

two favourite scenes from 2 seperate episodes:

firstly, homer on a runaway monorail,

marge: "homer i have someone here who can help you"

homer: "is it batman?"

marge: "no its a scientist"

homer: "batmans a scientist"

marge: "its not batman"

secondly, homer takes over barts american football team

homer: "you cut, you cut, you cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, the rest of you 3 laps of the field, apart from you, you and you all cut, right go, dont worry todd you dont have to do 3 laps"

todd: "yay"

homer: "cut"

that joke carries on through the end credits, to the point homer says shushy girl cut

i have to admit i prefer futurama

This is on right now:

dSpOjj4YD8c

Another true classic.

"you're part of a very exclusive club, the family Simpson, and only two members have special rings."

"Yeah!!!"

*WHHHHUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

"I mean our wedding rings!"

*WHHEEEEEEEUUUUUOOooooo...."

edit: actually it's just finished. But I have set the sky+ on ch4+1 so I can watch it in full later as it's been some years.

Watching Homer the Great now.

"Kids can be so cruel"

"We can? Thanks ma!"

"Ow, Bart! cut it out!!"

"You remember those self-hypnosis classes we took to help us ignore Grandpa?"

"Do I ever!? It's five years later and I still think I'm a chicken, I'm a chicken Marge!"

"I know..."