You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I get your posts mixed up with Strontium Dog - which is as big an insult as it sounds - so I'm not sure if I'm directing this at the right poster, but you don't strike me as the sort of person who finds much funny.

It's true, I don't. I'm not one of these lemmings who go along with unfunny shit because they think it's cool to do so. You know, like Bill Hicks fans.

It's true, I don't. I'm not one of these lemmings who go along with unfunny shit because they think it's cool to do so. You know, like Bill Hicks fans.

Well, I've been a fan of Hicks since about 1990, so I suppose I was more of an early-adopter rather than a follower.

But I tend to pick up on things earlier than most. It's a gift.

And I wasn't really asking you what you found funny, or didn't find funny. I don't fucking care. I'm not interested.

I was calling you humourless.

And by that I mean someone who isn't funny, and therefore doesn't find anything else funny. A po-faced dull twat, you might say. A boring, joyless uninteresting pedant.

I might be wrong. Like I say, I don't really care.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Well, I've been a fan of Hicks since about 1990, so I suppose I was more of an early-adopter rather than a follower.

And I wasn't really asking you what you found funny, or didn't find funny. I don't fucking care. I'm not interested.

And by that I mean someone who isn't funny, and therefore doesn't find anything else funny. A po-faced dull twat, you might say. A boring, joyless uninteresting pedant.

That's an interesting use of paragraphs.

Dripping with contempt!

Somewhere in Britain there is a Job Centre with an empty desk!

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Why don't you edit it again, see if you can make it really funny?

I thought the added italics was a step in the right direction, certainly.

Are you sitting there furiously refreshing the page?

Dripping with contempt!

Somewhere in Britain there is a Job Centre with an empty desk!

That doesn't make any sense. Your internal logic is totally fucked.

I'm accusing someone - correctly - of being a dull, humourless twat. There wasn't any contempt.

But then you start banging on about Job Centres.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm accusing someone - correctly - of being a dull, humourless twat. There wasn't any contempt.

It's you missing the logic, not the absence of logic, that's the problem here.

It's you missing the logic, not the absence of logic, that's the problem here.

See? This is exactly what I'm talking about. You're so fucking boring.

I can imagine that whenever you walk into a room full of people, there's a gaderene rush for the nearest exit. Or window.

You have the same effect on threads.

Haha, I might have you wrong but, I have this image of you as Stewart Lee! I know you are fan, and I get the impression you don't do loud outbursts, just quiet contempt and controlled insults.

Anyway. I quite like Gervais, although I like Doug Stanhope as well, and Jim Jeffries.

Frankie Boyle is a cunt. Unfunny cunt.