You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I got this from the black friday sale on Gamefly yesterday, for £7.99. Just bought the Hearthfire addon which was 50% off on Steam as well. I usually don't care much for the medieval fantasy setting but so far this is nice. Looks absolutely stunning. I really can't wait for Fallout 4 with this engine, which is more up my alley.

Anyway, just killed my first dragon just now.

Oh and I also installed a few mods, best one so far has a new menu/item section which was pretty bad with mouse/keyboard originally.

WHERE THE FUCK IS PS3 DLC?!

Wouldn't hold my breath KL.

I tolerated the dodgy PS3 port, but Bethesda were not going to get any more from me for DLC. Didn't think it would be this long, and I know that the PS3 can present difficulties in architecture, but there is no excuse from any developer worth its salt for the delay so far!

If they can't hack it, and it certainly looks like it, they should just 'fess up about it.

I can't believe that they managed to get out a, albeit extremely buggy, PS3 version of the full game and can't release a smaller add-on?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This should please young Lewis...

_9KQhkLV5Pk

Bethesda talks a lot, delivers very little. I'll believe it when I see it and when I have seen someone else trying it first and gives it the thumbs up. More than likely what will happen is that those morons at Bethesda has fucked most of it up even more in the PS3 ports.

Bethesda talks a lot, delivers very little. I'll believe it when I see it and when I have seen someone else trying it first and gives it the thumbs up. More than likely what will happen is that those morons at Bethesda has fucked most of it up even more in the PS3 ports.

It's got a mention on the official PlayStation Blog as well, so I can't see Bethesda not delivering. Don't forget the sweetener, 50% discount for the first week of the DLC being released...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Am going to give in and get this. Just found out you can create a Wood Elf (Wood Elves are awesome, obviously.) as your main char earlier too, seems like it could be decent. The reason I left this from the off was because I was sick of Bethesda after the Fallout bugs. Fallout 3 : decent, Fallout 3 with expansions : fucked. Same with Fallout NV, (loaded my save a while back : game crashes as I approach an area every time after about 1 min, but the normal version was more or less fine.) but if it's about the same standard as Oblivion it should be ok, because I don't think that game really broke, so this will hopefully be decent too. Got bored of Oblivion in the end without finishing the main story, but the freedom was the main thing, I'm not really even bothered about the main story.

Think I'll get it next week, then will have FFXII, FFXIII-2, this, and Lightning Returns is on the way, so there goes the summer I guess.

It's about 3000000000x better than oblivion.

Yeah sorry, if this was in response to my comment about it being the same standard, I meant regarding bugs. I know there'll be bugs here and there, and the occasional slowdown, etc, as long as it's not badly broken am fine with that.