You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuckaduck, been smithing like a pro to get the best armour, and it's been raising my levels a lot too, now I read I may be goosed if I get to level 50 and have neglected other skills like, erm, fighting and magic and that. Didn't realise your enemies level up through the game too!

This is just massiver than massive, and incredibly multi playable, if you had the time. I'm thinking of getting myself a 6 month sentence in a low security prison that has xboxes so I can concentrate on this without all those other distractions of life!

Fuckaduck, been smithing like a pro to get the best armour, and it's been raising my levels a lot too, now I read I may be goosed if I get to level 50 and have neglected other skills like, erm, fighting and magic and that. Didn't realise your enemies level up through the game too!

This is just massiver than massive, and incredibly multi playable, if you had the time. I'm thinking of getting myself a 6 month sentence in a low security prison that has xboxes so I can concentrate on this without all those other distractions of life!

Where did you read that mate. Most of my stuff is in the late thirties ATM.

There's also a fella in Riften, name of Unguen or something, and if you repeat a conversation with him,and persuade him each time, your speech keeps going up every time, apparently

Reacher, its your player level rather than skills that is the issue apparently, just because the enemies level up in relation to that rather than your skills, so in theory you could be level 50 and great at smithing and speech, but unable to fight the level 50 butterflies that come at you, was what I read. will try to find a link later on because am on my phone at the mo.

They only level up so far though, so when you are level 15 you get bandits that are level 10-15, when you're l20 you get them l15-20 etc, and they all have a max level so maybe its not impossible I don't think many people have thoroughly played through it well enough to really know! It also said that any dungeon/barrow you enter stays at the same level as when you first went in it, so Defo a case for popping your head in a hard one and going back to it when you're hardier!

I'm only a level 6 and I got ambushed by a dragon and a giant on my way to speak to Aventus Aretino.

Ouch.

I bought a flame conjurer spell and it's really help with the dragons as it keeps them off you for a while and gives you a chance to heal up. Killed 3-4 now doing that.

The dragon shouts? Some dragons will be defending them. Usually found high up in the rocks or a tower. Some dragons just appear randomly. These only have souls to absorb

Ah, you need to start by the wall to absorb the new shout. But you already know this and you're not Kopite haha.

It works.

[YOUTUBE]pgkQIc7O-Wg[/YOUTUBE]

Ahh, not for me yet though. I haven't got the speech skill high enough to persuade him for the first time yet.

Got my daedric armour though, so I probably won't exploit any more tricks like that for a while now.

Six bloody hours went past playing this last night. Safe to say I'm addicted now!

Apparently there's an inn mission in Whiterun where you have a drinking contest, get pissed up, black out then have to retrace your steps to find out what happens, which I've heard is a good one.

Clever game, the way you can't sell stuff back to people you stole it off. Haven't even touched alchemy yet though I've got a warehouse worth of ingredients back at the college.

The dragon shouts? Some dragons will be defending them. Usually found high up in the rocks or a tower. Some dragons just appear randomly. These only have souls to absorb

Ah so the random ones don't give me any extra shit compared to the first one I killed by the watchtower? Fuck it I'm gonna do The Way of the Voice and find this out for myself.

I'm gonna go as far as saying this is the best game I think I've ever played.

It's just stunning.

From the little I've played of this, I definitely agree.

Ah so the random ones don't give me any extra shit compared to the first one I killed by the watchtower? Fuck it I'm gonna do The Way of the Voice and find this out for myself.

From the little I've played of this, I definitely agree.

Spent the last few days just roaming around and not doing any of the quests. Every few minutes there's a "fuck me" moment from the visuals, music and the scenery.

Spent an hour this evening just crouching and punching a fella in order to level up (went from level 18 to 22). Can't think of another game where I've wanted to spend time improving my character.

So much detail in this game. Don't think I'll ever finish it really. It's massive, addictive and doesn't feel a chore doing the little things off the main quests.

The developers have played a blinder. I fucking love it.

I'm stuck trying to find the way to the High Hrothgar. I'm curently at Orphan Rock, lost and cannot find my way up. HELP

Just follow the path up, stick a marker on your destination and you can't go wrong really.

You can't miss the mountain. Sure you'll sort it. Just look out for the Ice troll at the top. He kicked my arse a few times but keep at it.

I defeated him by fighting him but a Mate just shouted him off the mountain, nice and simple.

Keep that in mind.