You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About time we got some fucking players who actually want to play for the team. Positives were Bellamy playing well, Suarez playing well but should learn to pass at times, Kuyt i thought was quiet.

As for Reina wish he had gone in the Summer

As for Reina, you can fuck off Sir.......

Carroll is a fucking donkey!

Great chance at the end and he headers it wide.

Really frustrating result, as it was one of our better performances this season. Think Gerrard was really quiet in the second half, Downing needs to do more and why Kenny brought off Bellamy was puzzling.

Total shit that, no excuse for it.

Lady Luck might have pissed in our face this afternoon but Kenny definitely held her skirt up for her with the subs. Downing shouldn't have been on the pitch in the second half and Bellamy should never have gone off. Bizarre.

At least the YES stream is now giving me some Portishead, highlight of the evening to be honest.

Unimpressed.

This should be a twatting, we're carving them up going forward and should be two up already. I just pray it doesn't end up being one of those games where we're looking back in 80 minutes and asking 'how the fuck did we not wrap that up?' Needs a bit of composure in the box and one in the back of the net to get the ball rolling.

How the fuck did we not wrap that up?

Fuck off Norwich. And you Delia, you old fucking slag.

Fuck off Peter fucking Walton.

Fuck off Anthony "haha yeah I know I missed those chances at Old Trafford, need to work on my finishing" Pilkington

Fuck off John Ruddy, another on the long list of shite goalkeepers playing a blinder at Anfield.

Thought we were pretty disjointed, but we 100% deserved to win that game. It's a recurring theme and one we need to shake off - we waste chance after chance, and concede from only one or two chances we give away. It'll send me into an early grave.

I am so fucking frustrated right now. Just utterly, utterly exasperated.