You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs how can we not get a goal against these lot' date=' if this is the sum total of moneyball it can get the fcuk, questions will be asked about kenny if this continues, nobody is beyond reproach.[/quote']

Calm yourself, old chap. There are actually 90 minutes plus injury time in a game.

Can't believe I lost my stream and we scored. I am a stream pov.

We have played some excellent football and have looked a threat everytime we have gone forward, creating some great chances and sometimes a poor final ball is what has let us down and moves have fizzled out.

Deservedly leading at half time, by at least 2 less than we should be. We need to go for Norwich by the bollocks at the start of the 2nd half, last thing we need is to concede and we are back to square one. There are more goals in this for us, we just need to be more clinical and be a bit luckier (I know it's no excuse) but hitting the bar twice!

Fantastic half of football there. The only negative was Downing who just doesn't look good enough, I'm afraid. No point looking at the negatives though, there were much more positives in that half like Johnson, Luis Suarez, Gerrard, Adam, Enrique, Bellamy and Kuyt. Plus our centre halves looking pretty comfortable.

Christ there's some disasters that write on here.

Loadsofum.

Norwich are 9th in the league losing only 3 games, including mancs and Chelsea. Some people think we should be scoring ten here. We have played brilliant football and created 15 attempts on goal. I despair sometimes.

yes Bellers. That's for making us play into the Kop first half ya cheeky cunts.

plenty of possession and some nice football but little happening in the final third.

enrique nervy early on. downing still not offering much and we're getting caught offside a lot.

frustrating for most of the first half but the goal puts a different complexion on it.

need to get the second one though cos we're always likely to concede.

Great team selection from Kenny, the side have played very well, Bellamy justifying his start, as is Kuyt who has held up the ball really well.

More of the same please.

Great team selection from Kenny, the side have played very well, Bellamy justifying his start, as is Kuyt who has held up the ball really well.

More of the same please.

Kuyts been really poor, the sooner he is off the better it is.

Dear oh dear, find it hard to post on online forums anymore, so much whinging. Thought it was a very good half from us even if we didn't score.

We did score, did you fuck off at 44 minutes to get a pie or something, like half the muppets in the Anny Road end do?