You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

I heard that the FA are going to annouce that Evra is cunt, and given that it must be so difficult for Mr Ferguson to deal with, they are going to award Man Utd an extra 2 points for every win, 1 point for every draw, and turn every loss into a win.

I heard they are going to make Howard Webb the bald bollock officiate all the scum games for the next 10 seasons.

Utter bollocks, especially as Evra can't be banned as he hasn't been charged with anything. Why people spout Twitter shite is beyond me.

Not saying your wrong about being able to charge him as I dont no how it works,but they banned him when he accused the Chelski groundsman of racist comments.

I dont seem to remember any charge of being made against him when they said they were banning him.

Not saying your wrong about being able to charge him as I dont no how it works,but they banned him when he accused the Chelski groundsman of racist comments.

I dont seem to remember any charge of being made against him when they said they were banning him.

He was charged with improper conduct before the FA investigation found him guilty and banned him for four games.

With all due respect. if they had no grounds. then why was he charged? they must have had grounds to charge him and as such also have grounds to find him guilty.

Its just a question of wether there is strong enough evidence and wether they find inconsistancys within statements etc.

Having grounds to investigate a complaint is not the same as having grounds to ban him.

This is ridiculous, the game was over 2 months ago!

Yeah, makes me worried.

Both sides presented their point of view long ago, they have had plenty of time to decide for or against Suarez with the evidence at hand. If they had decided to dismiss Evra's claims surely they would have said so by now ?

Get the feeling they want to punish Suarez but are afraid that their evidence wouldnt hold up if we took it one step further, thus maybe have their lawyers all over it trying to cover their own asses if we do so. Then again, why would they want all that hassle ?

Ah fuck it, i havent got a clue what's going on. It is however like you say a fucking ridiculous it's still on going.

Guest davelfc

In criminal cases a guilty verdict is often very quick, if someone is guilty then in this case the degree of guilt won't take days to decide, he would have been found guilty.

The length of time shows doubt, where there is doubt there is hope.

Had a feeling this would get dragged out,would not be surprised if no outcome is made today.

I cant help but think the reason for delays is deliberate.

The FA got a perfect 100% record for no charges regards racism in the premier league and great take pride with that fact.

The feeling I got is with the Terry case and the FA thought the police would of come out with a announcement on the case by now.

It seems they got more stuff to look at with his case hence no news being released.

I got this feeling that if the police said no charge with Terry and thus the FA wouldnt call him in to answer charges either,then they will/would say not enough proof with Luis to charge him and thus keeping there 100% record.

On the other hand if Terry was going to be charged by the police I fully expect/expected them to find enough to do Luis to.

To be honest it would not surprise me if this is what they were hoping to do.

I really am starting to think this is what they are trying to do.

The Terry case should of been sorted by now,but with that information appearing the other day has made any announcement delayed so police can study it.

The downside on this to me is the fact if it is the reason,then it dosent appear good for Luis unless Mong is not charged.

The 100% no racism thing the FA are so proud of and would not want to lose it.

There is also the fact that when they do announce there findings with Luis,there is a more than likely chance one of the players taking it t o court.

The rumours are the cunt has said this already and I am sure Luis would to if he was found guilty somehow.

That is another problem the FA face with all of this.

It would be of major embarasment for the FA to find the person they rule against dragging the case through a court and the court coming out on the side of that player.

In criminal cases a guilty verdict is often very quick, if someone is guilty then in this case the degree of guilt won't take days to decide, he would have been found guilty.

The length of time shows doubt, where there is doubt there is hope.

Hope so, but considering the FA are fucking clowns and the cunts have a friend of the whisky stained drunk on the panel im not holding my breath.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Some guy on RAWK just said he got suspended until the New Year and a fine, unless we appeal.

Not the slightest if it's true.

Who?

Can't see it coming out tonight. I expect probably an announcement tomorrow morning now, so they'll have managed to drag it out another day after initially saying they'd judge last Friday.

Ok, I understand all this journo talk of it being hugely complexed and complicated, yeh yeh, fair enough, we get all that. But this was back in mid October, over 10 weeks ago. I'm sorry, no matter how complicated this may be, the level of time taken is just absolutely ridiculous. So they heard all the evidence last week over 2 days. Why has it taken an extra 4 days to weigh it all up?It can't be that fucking complicated for Christ sake.

danroan Dan Roan

Liverpool FC officials still waiting patiently at Melwood for news on Suarez verdict.

That would suggest they're expecting something tonight, but I can't see it. Hope I am wrong though.