You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

3 game ban for foul and abusive language with report stating that would have been the ban for a straight red card if the ref had heard Suarez but no proven evidence of a racial slur.

I assume thats your take and not fact as I can't see it anywhere.

he may have only been charged because he opened his big stupid mouth about saying something "even his own team mates would call him" etc.

He should have kept his mouth firmly shut.

why should he have?

he doesnt believe he has done anything wrong and is certain he isnt racist.

hence he was being honest and unobtrusive.

in my opinion he has gone about it particularly well.

why should he have?

he doesnt believe he has done anything wrong and is certain he isnt racist.

hence he was being honest and unobtrusive.

in my opinion he has gone about it particularly well.

Nope. As soon as he said he'd said something then teh FA absolutely had to at least look in to it.

He should have said the square root of fuck all to anybody unless someone produced some evidence.

It's rule number 1 when facing an accusation of any kind. Don't give them any ammo!!

There is an interesting article by Tim Vickery in relation to Suarez on the BBC Football site.

The tone of that leads me to believe that he has been found guilty. Of what I'm not sure.

If it's the first part of the charge (and most likely IMO) of foul/abusive language, well that's a joke as the ref would surely have taken action and players are probably at this every game. This would carry a 3 game ban and as it's his first "offence" before the FA, should be suspended. Of course this will be invoked when they deal with the Fulham Finger offence.

As regards to the racial element, I sincerely hope that the FA come to the same conclusion of everone (except anyone connected with Evra/Ferguson or Man Utd in general) that there was no racist element involved. Even the dogs on the street can see that the racist angle is a nonsense! In my view, Evras "because I is black" statement is more damning and shows him up for what he is, a prick with a chip on his shoulder.

Fingers and toes crossed.

I suppose that's good then, unless we figure we might aswell get it out of the way. But i kind of doubt that considering what Kenny has said on the matter and i guess it would also be bad for his reputation getting done for something which in peoples minds will be linked to racism, even if it's not.

Anything more than a slap on the wrist warning of future behaviour result here will be unacceptable given the backing of the club and KD. It will be in appeal hell for months.

This has turned into a complete shitstorm for the FA whatever the outcome now and you know what?

Fucking slap it into them! This is all their own doing as they looked to get one over on FIFA by thinking they could find a scapegoat. And what better one than a dirty, cheating Johnny Foreigner (not my own opinion of course!). The only problem was that their England icon Terry had to open his big mouth not 2 weeks after and only get investigated by the rozzers.

The only bright side if it does go to higher authorities is that it doesn't seem to affect Luis on the pitch. I just don't think he gives a fuck and I love him for that even more!

Had a feeling this would get dragged out,would not be surprised if no outcome is made today.

I cant help but think the reason for delays is deliberate.

The FA got a perfect 100% record for no charges regards racism in the premier league and great take pride with that fact.

The feeling I got is with the Terry case and the FA thought the police would of come out with a announcement on the case by now.

It seems they got more stuff to look at with his case hence no news being released.

I got this feeling that if the police said no charge with Terry and thus the FA wouldnt call him in to answer charges either,then they will/would say not enough proof with Luis to charge him and thus keeping there 100% record.

On the other hand if Terry was going to be charged by the police I fully expect/expected them to find enough to do Luis to.

To be honest it would nt surprise me if this is what they were hoping to do.