You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

42nd minute, Young gets a yellow for twatting gerrard in a combi with Evra, as Gerrard goes over his studs brush evra's gut and the prick is waving his cards like paul daniels. Also how many other players could (and if he was indeed stupid enough to call Evra 10 times) would he have racially abused? Surely if he was busy callng evra a nigger every ten minutes he would have been the same with Ferdinand who he had a few tussles with. For me, it's bollocks.

This message is hidden because Funnneeeee is on your ignore list.

Sweet, sweet bliss.

Hahah. Ditto. Only time I read that idiot's bullshit these days is when other people are daft enough to quote him.

Quite apart from the rest of the content of that glorious post a couple of people have quoted, "Finnan should have sued him" Did you read the facts of who accused Finnan back then? No, I don't suppose you did. Best thing I ever did on this site was to block Funnnneeeeee's thick as pig shit mongness. Dickhead of the highest order.

Nasty little bastard Evra. Why can't people realise it's not about the colour of your skin, your not liked because your black, it's because your an odious little cunt.

All been said in this thread, but we all know how fucking mental he would've gone if he had been abused. Pathetic little twat. Needs to get over the race thing, the modern world has, come join us Patrice its such a nicer place.

Luis Suarez

I'm upset by the acusations of racism. I can only say that I have always respected and respect everybody. We are all the same. I go to the field with the maximum illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts.

Its Bullshit, mind games to take the focus of a shit performance and negative tactics. Ferguson never ceases to amaze in how much of a classless fucker he actually is.

You gotta love Kenny. He never ever brings it down to that level.

Yeah, it might well be that. I certainly hope the allegations aren't true and I would be quite surprised if they are but, as I say, it should be investigated and if there is any proof Luis should be punished harshly. Much as I dislike both Man U and Evra, its not about that and if the shoe were on the other foot most of the people on here would be reacting very differently. Some of the comments and 'jokes' have been quite offensive. Certain people should be ashamed of themselves and need to get their priorites right.

It's been over 24 hours since the alleged incident. I'd imagine media outlets across Europe have been busy scanning videos of the match, maybe bringing in expert lip-readers, hoping to be the first to find conclusive proof. I have no doubts that the fuckwits at Sky have been up all night going over everything.

What do we have ? A thirty second gif that proves the square root of fuck all. If there was evidence that this offence took place, I'd imagine it would be out there by now.

I'm surprised at the number of people jumping in with the "if Suarez said it then ..." comments. I'm personally happy to assume he's innocent. You know; until proven guilty, at least.

If I was one of those people, my comment was more aimed at Block109'er's post than entertaining the idea that Luis is guilty.

I dont know about Uruguay but in Costa Rica they use "negro" as a descriptive word for people. For example "Digale al negro que venga" = "Tell the black to come over"

All of this in a non-racist manner. "Pura Vida Negro" = "Whats up black"

They even do "negrito" or "blackie" for a term with care.

I dont know about Uruguay but in Costa Rica they use "negro" as a descriptive word for people. For example "Digale al negro que venga" = "Tell the black to come over"

All of this in a non-racist manner. "Pura Vida Negro" = "Whats up black"

They even do "negrito" or "blackie" for a term with care.

It's a similar thing in Ecuador and all these terms, which are freely used, do not usually have any racist connotations, although ultimately it does depend on the context of use.

Nevertheless, Luis is certainly totally innocent until proven guilty, and I have to admit the credibility of Evra's case is not helped by the fact that there was no reaction at the time, and he apparently chose to make this allegation publicly to a French TV company before anyone else.

The conspirator in me would suggest that the Mancs know he is now a key player in our team and that he is a little fiery (see his history), so this could be a concerted effort to gradually wind him up and thereby influence his future behaviour in games, especially against them. I noted the manager's comments about him after the game too. Totally inaccurate and obviously designed to increase the focus and pressure on Luis. Hopefully he does not rise to the bait.

Guest SpiderLucas

Being black myself, I know how easy it is to flip out the racism card. I remember the one and only time I lied about being racially abused. I had just had a fight in school, and lost. I was annoyed and embarrassed so I told the teacher it started because he called me a nigger. It seemed the easiest way out of trouble, it couldn’t be proved otherwise and I gained sympathy.

Evra and Suarez had a battle, Evra lost. He was annoyed and embarrassed so he told a French TV channel Suarez called him a nigger. It probably seemed the easiest way to deter from his fucking useless performance, it couldn’t really be proved otherwise and he’s gained some sympathy.

People have made such a big deal over how bad racism is that it’s so easy and probably too easy to just claim somebody racially abused you to get yourself out of a situation.

It’s always black people as well; people seem to forget that a black person can racially abuse a white person. Yet we hardly ever, if ever see/hear stories of a white player accusing a black player of racism.

What I’m trying to say is black people lie about being racially abused, quite a lot.

Being black myself, I know how easy it is to flip out the racism card. I remember the one and only time I lied about being racially abused. I had just had a fight in school, and lost. I was annoyed and embarrassed so I told the teacher it started because he called me a nigger. It seemed the easiest way out of trouble, it couldn’t be proved otherwise and I gained sympathy.

Evra and Suarez had a battle, Evra lost. He was annoyed and embarrassed so he told a French TV channel Suarez called him a nigger. It probably seemed the easiest way to deter from his fucking useless performance, it couldn’t really be proved otherwise and he’s gained some sympathy.

People have made such a big deal over how bad racism is that it’s so easy and probably too easy to just claim somebody racially abused you to get yourself out of a situation.

It’s always black people as well; people seem to forget that a black person can racially abuse a white person. Yet we hardly ever, if ever see/hear stories of a white player accusing a black player of racism.

What I’m trying to say is black people lie about being racially abused, quite a lot.

So when black people have a bad day, or are embarassed, they often just start falsely accusing people of racism?

What a load of cunts they are. Or at least the ones you know.

Guest SpiderLucas
So when black people have a bad day, or are embarassed, they often just start falsely accusing people of racism?

What a load of cunts they are. Or at least the ones you know.

I clearly said I did it once, it’s always the easiest way out of just facing up to the fact you’re in the wrong or in Evra’s case played shit and got bullied by a better footballer.

The way in which he has gone about his complaint is laughable, he didn’t tell the FA nor did he tell his manager who everybody knows would back his players no matter what. He told a French TV channel.

I’m just comparing his situation to the ONE and ONLY time I pulled out the racist card for no reason, it’s funny that he only seems to be racially abused after United have lost, or he’s played shite.

United win that game 2-1 and he doesn’t make these allegations, it’s as simple as that.