You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

Love how Suarez twisted him so hard that Evra almost fucked his knee up.

Evra thinks every day is off the set of Mississippee Burning, and he's some rightous brother on a mission. There is no fight, you're on £75k a week and you're still riling up paying fans with your shit, you're a disgrace, a mong surrender monkey.

:D

All those people on here saying lets have an enquiry blah blah can fuck right off. If its on camera saying it it would be all over sky by now. So therefore what are they going to investigate?

In a world where Bellamy chants of sheep shagger are being investigated, then maybe they can investigate Man U chants of 'u scouse bastards'.

Evra should grow the fuck up and we should get behind Suarez instead of calling for pointless investgations.

All those people on here saying lets have an enquiry blah blah can fuck right off. If its on camera saying it it would be all over sky by now. So therefore what are they going to investigate?

In a world where Bellamy chants of sheep shagger are being investigated, then maybe they can investigate Man U chants of 'u scouse bastards'.

Evra should grow the fuck up and we should get behind Suarez instead of calling for pointless investgations.

Think your kind of missing the point to be honest. Whatever has happened or not happened the FA would be making a mockery of their own Kick Racism out of Football campaign if it wasn't investigated and was swept under the carpet. Nobody is saying Luis is guilty but it still needs to be investigated thoroughly all the same.

I know people say Suarez can't speak English, but the 'n' word sounds the same in every language.

Evra needs to make a full complaint so we can get to the bottom of this. Making what is effectively a character assassination without backing it up is under handed.

Mud sticks.

Google is interesting. Try "Evra Arsenal" or "Evra City" or "Evra world cup" -or "Evra racism"

And

We don't believe you: FA's damning verdict on Evra and United over Battle of Bridge | Mail Online

The lad is a fucking loudmouth and a complete crank.

Suarez is a terrible shit stirrer but he has definitely got under United's skin and I wouldn't be surprised if no evidence is presented.

What's all this about Johnny Evans going mad, was that just about the tackle at the Kop end or something else?

I know people say Suarez can't speak English, but the 'n' word sounds the same in every language.

Evra needs to make a full complaint so we can get to the bottom of this. Making what is effectively a character assassination without backing it up is under handed.

Mud sticks.

When did you become fluent in every language of the world?

Suarez should sue his ass! The guy has previous for this. The next thing that should be done is he should be kicked out of football as with his previous accusations that have been disproved he does more damage to Kick Racism Out campaign then any racist out there.

Just because they were disproved as you say doesn't mean they didn't happen however. The Finnan one in any case was not Evra responsible in any case but deaf people in the crowd. That was rightly thrown out.

The Chelsea one was maybe a case of misunderstanding to what he was actually called in the warmdown by one of the Chelsea ground staff.

This is the first time he has directly accused another player of it though. If we can't get the facts right from previous incidents it wouldn't make any of us good lawyers would it!

The absolute fact of the matter as we all know Evra is a shitstirring little toad (notice how I didn't say frog) but just because he has been a little shitstirrer in the past especially with his national team doesn't mean he may be making this up.

The fact Ferguson singled Suarez out though after the game and now this does make you wonder though.

They are trying to deflect away from how Fergie's tactics were so negative and how scared they were of us IMO John.

Why only say something to Canal+ why didn't Fergie and Rio say something to Sky when they got interviewed? It's a load bull, because if it was true and it had been said 10 times, I'm sure Evra would have been aghast with fury from the first incident and surely fronted Suarez on more than one occasion, and at least got sent off for putting his hands on him?

Once or twice of Suarez saying it, I can understand Evra remaining sensibly calm, but 10 times? Not having that Patrice.

After seeing Suarez get grief for the Rodwell thing Man Utd have seen a chance to pile on more media pressure, and who knows, maybe make him want to leave the country in the near future.

Given how bad Evra's tantrum was when Downing dived we are expected to believe someone is racist 10 times and he does nothing? Right!

Not comfortable that a player can accuse someone of something then he's hammered in public and its investigated either, should be up to the officials or tv cameras.

Suarez is Liverpool's key player and will have had cameras aimed at him all match.

Do Sky still do that player cam where you can follow a certain player all match, if they do i bet Suarez was one of them.

The only incident of note between the two was around 60 minutes when they had that clash in the corner flag and then carried on verbally in the penalty box.

If Suarez has said it 10 times in which i presume would have been in the penalty box then you presume at least 6 players would have heard him unless Suarez was whispering it in his ear.

The media are being careful because the lawyers will be all over this as Tony Barrett said last night on Twitter.

It is 2011 and there is no place in society for any kind of racism so if Suarez has done it and its proved he has then a lengthy ban should follow.

If however the claims are proved false then Evra should also face punishment and Suarez should get the lawyers involved for defamation of character.

Suarez is Liverpool's key player and will have had cameras aimed at him all match.

Do Sky still do that player cam where you can follow a certain player all match, if they do i bet Suarez was one of them.

The only incident of note between the two was around 60 minutes when they had that clash in the corner flag and then carried on verbally in the penalty box.

If Suarez has said it 10 times in which i presume would have been in the penalty box then you presume at least 6 players would have heard him unless Suarez was whispering it in his ear.

The media are being careful because the lawyers will be all over this as Tony Barrett said last night on Twitter.

It is 2011 and there is no place in society for any kind of racism so if Suarez has done it and its proved he has then a lengthy ban should follow.

If however the claims are proved false then Evra should also face punishment and Suarez should get the lawyers involved for defamation of character.

It's best for everyone a thorough investigation is conducted.

Just because they were disproved as you say doesn't mean they didn't happen however.

I'd say disproving something does conclusively mean that they didn't happen or certainly didn't happen in the way that Evra was claiming.

The three incidents in question all have one factor in common...Evra himself. It seems this sort of issue follows him around.

Seems the whole world has it in for Suarez at the moment. After the derby it was being suggested in the media that he cheated to get Rodwell sent off and that the penalty was dubious. Not that they'd say this directly of course, they used terms such as "he was very clever" "stayed down" and "drew the foul" etc and now this is further besmirching his name without, at the moment anyway, a single shred of proof other then a notorious gobshite's interview with a none UK television channel.

I know everyone wants to keep "an open mind" about the incident but I just don't see why people are condemning or contradicting others for defending our player.

So confident am I that this will be proven to be an absolute none-incident I'll lob a tenner in for the HJC if Suarez gets so much as a fine for the incident.