You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

Get this one practiced for the Old Trafford match

His name is Luis Suarez, adores all race and creeds

He just loves ebony, he just loves ebony

Feeding kids in Africa or helping in Haiti

He just loves ebony, he just loves ebony

He helps a black, UNICEF goes wild

And he just can't help but love all blacks, Suarez

I agree with Antynwa - I think Evra was charged up All Saturday and virtually Looking for a fight - Further, Suarez humiliated and embarrassed him and the whole Manc' defence So often on Saturday not to mention back in March? That for someone as childish, bad-tempered, disliked and pathologically incapable of accepting this as Evra? Inventing something ridiculous to explain away his humiliation was very easy and that's just what he's done. And not just Ferdinand either Antynwa - Nani's black or at least not white, as is Suarez himself & Hernandez;

On top of that - Smalling, Valencia, Welbeck and even Giggs could expect to be offended by such remarks as would most of the crowd near the pitch and the referee or match officials would Certainly note them were they to hear them yet None of them heard or recorded them or even suspected they had occurred as happened with Finnan at OT when the Crowd Tried to report him in 2006? No, Antynwa is right - Something stinks about all this; Then, when you add up the Entire footage of the Whole match showing Nothing racist to the lack of any suspicion of such happening amongst the crowd and officials? I would say that more than just exonerating Suarez - If there is still no such evidence when All 90 minutes are looked at and None of the crowd/players/officials have been questioned?

In that case? I'd say that maybe then there's More than enough for Evra to be punished for making a false allegation - Lack of evidence normally means that someone may or may not have done something yes but if All the game can be looked at for 90 mins from multiple angles and evidence Still isn't found? Well, I'd say then that maybe that's about as conclusive proof as you can get that what was alleged did Not happen and in such case? I think Monsieur Evra will (or Should if the right people show sense on this given his history) have some very hard questions to answer....................

NB JER? The way Ferguson's remained relatively silent on this barring his pledge of support for Evra and the fact it was the player himself who came out with this first? Would seem to indicate that the development of it all caught even him by surprise and he had little to do with it's origin. I don't think Ferguson had anything to do with this bar going along with what his player started which TBF he Had to do - He can't exactly crucify Evra for Lying in public whatever he himself might think can he? Now in private? Well, I think that's another matter....................

Thing is this...the word N*gger has been hijacked by racists and such. The word was used as a shortened version of Nigerians way back in the colonial days. Same as Pak* a shortened name of Pakistani. Seems you can call someone a Pakistani git, but not a Pak* git, strange world we live in.

Thing is this...the word N*gger has been hijacked by racists and such. The word was used as a shortened version of Nigerians way back in the colonial days. Same as Pak* a shortened name of Pakistani. Seems you can call someone a Pakistani git, but not a Pak* git, strange world we live in.

Which part of the world do you live in exactly?

What i was saying is that the term Pakistani Git is not racist as you are stating his country of origin and the fact they are a git.

Wrong. If your intention is to insult someone by calling them a 'Pakistani Git' the implication is that being Pakistani is in someway a negative, in the same way that calling someone a ginger git is implying that being ginger is shit, as opposed to an innocent observation. Its not often you hear insults like, 'you stunningly attractive git' or 'you massive cocked twat' is it?

Wrong. If your intention is to insult someone by calling them a 'Pakistani Git' the implication is that being Pakistani is in someway a negative, in the same way that calling someone a ginger git is implying that being ginger is shit, as opposed to an innocent observation. Its not often you hear insults like, 'you stunningly attractive git' or 'you massive cocked twat' is it?

Speak for yourself.

What if i call someone a Norwegian cunt?

This is just a classic Ferguson tactic of try to unsettle us and our best player.

How many times has he done it with Torres? After every game he'd come out and accuse him of one thing or another, usually diving, and with no justification whatsoever. They know Suarez is bad news to them and to me this is exactly the same situation. They're trying to unsettle him, and by using the race card they're going to despicable lengths to do so.

Let's look at the facts.

This is the biggest match of the English season, followed by a worldwide audience of millions. It is covered by Sky in HD, 3D, and any other D you can imagine, with a multitude of cameras. If the accusation is true, why the hell hasn't there been one piece of evidence released in the press to support it? One camera angle or image? You can bet your bottom dollar that Ferguson would leek that to the papers quicker than it takes him to neck a bottle of Bells. The footage would have been studied with a fine tooth comb by not just the FA, but Sky, every other press organisation and both clubs. And nothing yet has come out to support it, nearly a week later. Also, not one player has spoken out in support of the claims, not one witness has came forward, even though the incident apparently happened ten times over the course of a match, including in a crowded penalty area containing a fair few black players. Yet no one else heard it? Bollocks, they should throw the book at that crying cunt and his arse pube of a manager.

This is just a classic Ferguson tactic of try to unsettle us and our best player.

Massive paranoia there, Randy.

Why would Ferguson want to unsettle us and our best player? Just for kicks? And besides, he never accused Suarez of racism, Evra did. And now he is just backing his player as any manager worth his salt would do.

Massive paranoia there, Randy.

Why would Ferguson want to unsettle us and our best player? Just for kicks? And besides, he never accused Suarez of racism, Evra did. And now he is just backing his player as any manager worth his salt would do.

He's done it time and time again. Not just with our players, remember the Allardyce stink a few years ago when Ferguson came out of no where in his press conference slating Benitez for his mythical 'game over' gesture when we were right behind them in the final run in for the league. He's made a point of calling Suarez and Torres for 'diving all over the place' after pretty much every match for the last 4 years. He's trying to slap a reputation on the players and influence the decisions of referees. This to me is no different, justified by the fact that not one bit of evidence has came out in support of the disgraceful accusation.