You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

Ferguson's language is interesting, all in Evra's name "he is adamant he wants to pursue it" "Patrice feels he has been slighted", 'deffo' keeping his distance.

I thought that! I would think that had a racist slur been repeated 10 times to you, then you would feel a little bit more than 'slighted'!

Ferguson's language is interesting, all in Evra's name "he is adamant he wants to pursue it" "Patrice feels he has been slighted", 'deffo' keeping his distance.

It is this that intrigues me.

No way would Bacon Face pass up the opportunity to stick the knife in on us, especially with us looking on making a year on year improvement under Kenny. He'd want to put the skids under that and sharpish. He doesn't want another Scot taking his post as top dog.

He doesn't (for now) seem to be putting his full weight behind Evra on this one. Look how quick he was to speak up about the "no relegation" proposal by some of the PL's foreign owners. Didn't wait around on ceremony there did he? No mention of "getting the lawyers in" there normal first statement if some as bad a racial abuse occurs. Odd.

If he has any doubts to how genuine Evra's accusation are then why the fuck did you make someone of such questionable moral standing your teams captain in such an important match?

Maybe he said it really fast ten times, when they were out of earshot of the twentyfuckingone other people on the pitch?

Try it, your lips don't move.

Did anybody think of that, fucking Colombo me.

Maybe it sounded something like this:

[YOUTUBE]lqaXXeE7vGY[/YOUTUBE]

Evra is a lying cunt, hes tried it before it's not the first time he's chucked in the race card.

One thing I will say I remember before on Sky Sports you could have player cam and watch the player, Sky probably still have those resources and no doubt Suarez has been watched like a hawk during the 90 mins because they would love the yellow bar to come up and be the ones to break the story that Suarez did indeed say something '10 times' during the game.

It's bollocks.

Evra is a lying cunt' date=' hes tried it before it's not the first time he's chucked in the race card.

[/b']

One thing I will say I remember before on Sky Sports you could have player cam and watch the player, Sky probably still have those resources and no doubt Suarez has been watched like a hawk during the 90 mins because they would love the yellow bar to come up and be the ones to break the story that Suarez did indeed say something '10 times' during the game.

It's bollocks.

Except it is.

I agree with the rest of your post.

It's not the first time he's chucked in the race card, he did it on the steward at Stamford Bridge, who was also cleared.

The Finnan one was deaf people accusing Finnan of being racist, not Evra. Either way, why would Evra accuse Finnan of being racist, he didn't say anything racist to him, as was later proved. Of course Evra didn't say anything. Had he known that a bunch of deaf people were going to have a go then he fucking might of.

However you look at it, a lot of people go upto Evra and call him a name. There's a bit of a pattern forming now, and perhaps the FA ought to ask why, or perhaps what Evra is himself doing to get people to flare up at him all the time. He's a complete loon and he's begging to get a smack from someone, but when it happens and someone does try to smack him, he uses them little frog legs and scarpers, like he did with the steward at Stamford Bridge.

He's about as mentally stable as Gazza.

While people are at it, the whole racism in football week is a good idea, and I applaud United fronting that campaign tonight against whatever Romanian team they asked to play in the CL group stages.

Perhaps Ferdinand can front the 'Kick Drugs Out of Sport' campaign, and Rooney the 'Kick Violence Out of Football' campaign, and perhaps even Giggs could head the 'Kick Adultery Out of Football' campaign as well. Rooney's auld fella can also collaberate on the 'Kick Illegal Betting Out of Football' campaign, and Paul Pogba can front the 'Kick Tapping Up of Kids Out of Football' campaign, and De Gea and Ravel Morrison can also do a quick powerpoint on the ills of thievery if they fancy.

Self-righouts dickheads, the only thing to supercede how fucking angry I am about this bollocks is just how fucking stupid they look.

"I opted for France, as that was where I had grown up, but I then came in for lots of abuse in Senegal.

"I was called a monkey who grovels before the white man and labelled a money-obsessed traitor to the nation. But my parents helped me get through it."

See, I would say that wasn't a claim of RACIST abuse despite the headline; that has more the overtones of a performing chimp rather than what whites mean when they use that disgusting term.

"I often talk about the World Cup with my father. He is now 81 and badly asthmatic. He says seeing me lift the World Cup would be the greatest present he could have before he goes to heaven."

That makes me wonder if he has something playing on his mind. not that it would fully excuse what's gone on of course, but he looked a bit off his head before the game even started.

While people are at it, the whole racism in football week is a good idea, and I applaud United fronting that campaign tonight against whatever Romanian team they asked to play in the CL group stages.

Perhaps Ferdinand can front the 'Kick Drugs Out of Sport' campaign, and Rooney the 'Kick Violence Out of Football' campaign, and perhaps even Giggs could head the 'Kick Adultery Out of Football' campaign as well. Rooney's auld fella can also collaberate on the 'Kick Illegal Betting Out of Football' campaign, and Paul Pogba can front the 'Kick Tapping Up of Kids Out of Football' campaign, and De Gea and Ravel Morrison can also do a quick powerpoint on the ills of thievery if they fancy.

Not the ideal way to say it.

The problem with this is that the FA are unlikely to find evidence to substantiate Evra’s claim given Sky haven’t come out with it yet and Slur is keeping his distance but neither are they going to be able to conclusively prove he has lied . The result will be Suarez still gets tagged a racist in most people eyes. Its a bit of a no win situation

A manc in work reckons he's seen a clip where you can see Luis call hil a monkey a couple of times.

Shit, he's guilty then. S'funny, wonder why all them Sky cameras didn't pick it up? But if the manc at work saw it must be true.