You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

Guest davelfc
Fuck me, you really don't get this do you?

No he really does and he's just being a nob. By appearing to sit on the fence he can take the high ground and annoy everyone instead of just shutting the fuck up.

At the end of it all the FA has to make it clear;

"Any accusation of this nature and you come straight to US.

You go to anyone else - especially fucking television - and we will nail your arse there and then".

It's only because they're so shit scared of their own shadow - and the club making the accusation - that they haven't already.

They'd probably freeze solid if the England captain should ev-......oh.......

How would you nail him ? It's going to be pretty hard to enforce. The negative publicity would be too immense for the FA to control.

Guest davelfc
Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. You are definitely a racist.

Looks like you've hit a nerve with him there. Now I'm not going to say he is and I'm not going to say he isn't But I'll wait to see what happens and chime in from time to time to stir it up a bit.

if I'm lucky I might even get the forum mong to defend me as well.

You could go all code72 here and state that he hasn't been called a racist in this article but it's exactly this kind of thing that is so damaging. It's the shithouse insinuation that is hard to confront and correct.

Ac_ywgFCQAAv5B8.jpg

That's a disgraceful article, I hope the club does something on Luis' behalf, because I don't want him wasting another second of his life on this bollocks.

And before anyone gets the wrong idea, I don't believe Ferguson had anything to do with the accusations of racist abuse.

My point is that this place is all about speculation.

None of us ever have perfect information about anything.

We'll speculate til the FA releases it's report, and we'll go on speculating after it's released.

No, I don't. And I don't really see why my view is causing such consternation. All I am doing is waiting for evidence before I label Suarez a racist or Evra a liar. Is that really so controversial?

That's your problem right there.

There is no fucking evidence! Nearly 4 weeks on from "the incident" and still not a shred of evidence.

Until something turns up, which it won't 'cause none exists, Suarez is innocent and Evra is a cunt.

So just leave it at that.

That's your problem right there.

There is no fucking evidence! Nearly 4 weeks on from "the incident" and still not a shred of evidence.

Until something turns up, which it won't 'cause none exists, Suarez is innocent and Evra is a cunt.

So just leave it at that.

The people who are calling Evra a 'liar' are just as imbecilic as the imbecilic, inbred Mancs who are labelling Suarez a racist.

The people who are calling Evra a 'liar' are just as imbecilic as the imbecilic, inbred Mancs who are labelling Suarez a racist.

But there are more things pointing to him being a liar (lack of evidence, lack of witnesses, notifying nobody) than pointing to Suarez being a racist.

If you take the player's names and clubs out of it and look at the case "as a neutral", you'd be saying one player made shit up and the other player has been branded.

How is that so?

This is a very simple equation.

Cunt (racist or liar) = z

Suarez = x and Evra = y

The result of this definitely is z, there is definitely a cunt at the end of this, be it a racist cunt or a lying cunt.

In light of zero evidence to suggest racism we can only, rationally, assume y = z.

I'm not sure what calculation you are putting together, but it apparently depends on critical evidence being found some 20+ days after it happening, despite hard evidence surfacing against other 'racists' such as John Terry and Robin Van Persie, within minutes of their matches finishing. You are a bad tit if you believe any 'evidence' coming to light now would be authentic.

If you take the player's names and clubs out of it and look at the case "as a neutral", you'd be saying one player made shit up and the other player has been branded.

The investigation hasn't finished so wouldn't you be preempting its findings a little there?

It's very much drawn down club lines on what/who you believe in this case.

The investigation hasn't finished so aren't you preempting its findings a little there?

It's very much drawn down club lines on what/who you believe in this case.

Jesus fucking christ. If Suarez was guilty don't you think we'd have found out by now?

It's not drawn down club lines, Suarez is innocent until proven otherwise. Not a hard concept to understand.