You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

iOS 5

Alan Sex

bricked my iphone 5 the twats, down to the servers been overloaded. Tried 7 times keep getting ' internal error' message. anyone eles having problems?

I saw this aswell. I rebooted, no really I did, and then tried again and then it worked. But I got the internal error one quite a few times also.

Guest davelfc

I've been running it for a few months. Finally I can text my kids and as they should have upgraded their iphones, it should send as a free message (like BBM) it's the one thing I wanted to try and couldn't.

I think lots of the new gestures are the same as those on Lion. I love the way you can swipe sideways to go backwards or forwards through your history when browsing. just trying to sort this on my iPad now. Needed to do all sorts of Mac software upgrades first though.

Guest davelfc

With your iphone on (and ios 5 installed) with the home screen visible just run your finger down from the earpiece to the home button, this drags down the notification centre. Do the opposite and it drags it back up.

If you're having problems sending imessages to other iphone users then make sure it's activated in settings, (I had to deactivate and then activate again then sign in) and make sure that the contact you are messaging has 'iphone' as the tag for their phone number. I had my daughter set at 'mobile' so it wasn't working.