You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/07/2015 at 20:53, Rico1304 said:

(I feel your pain though SB)

Correct! I went out with a women 11 yrs my junior after splitting up with a partner about 7 yrs ago. It was fucking car crash TV from beginning to end, I was jealous (something I've never ever been) we had nothing in common and no real shared interests. It was an attempt by me to boost my ego and it did the opposite. We rowed in public, she played me like a fiddle and then got pregnant. She was nobbing some bloke DJ and I wouldn't listen to people telling me me. She was an air hostess and went to Dubai and told me about pool parties with soldiers but she never did anything... Even then I couldn't see what was happening. I believe the phrase is 'cunt struck' . It was my one and only real flirtation with a nutter and thank fuck it was only 6 months. That said she was dirty and very fit.

Now, I look at my life and shudder to think what it could have been.

I saw her last week.  The years have not been kind - although she could very well say the same!  Dodged a bullet there. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I saw her last week.  The years have not been kind - although she could very well say the same!  Dodged a bullet there. 

I thought I recognised you. 

• 4 months later...
On 14/11/2021 at 21:49, Section_31 said:

I was so bad at this shit looking back 

If I'd been Craig David the song would have been: 

"Met this girl on Monday, she knocked me back on Tuesday, I watched The Wire in bed with Bombay mix on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, then on Sunday she text me asking how I was doing, to which I relplied 'who's this?', even though I knew who it was."

The man in this business.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, easytoslip said:

Tits first so i learnt one night walking back from town but it wasn't a date i suppose more of a chance meeting by the Cunard pub i think. 

When one is drunkenly posting we do prefer the sentence “Whisky bitch”.

Now, given it is your first dance, I won’t hold it against you.

• Upvote 2

Yeah.

I don’t know it gets any better than this:

“I was 4 days before my birthday and she said she was going to get me a gift. I knew I couldn't break up with her for at least 30 days after accepting her gift and I wasn't willing to make a 34 day commitment to the relationship.”

• Upvote 2

“She was putting mustard on her fries by applying it to her hand first and then rubbing it all over the fries. Then she licked the mustard off her hand. You would never ever think she would do this by looking at her or speaking to her.”

You need to read the thread, it is so, so good.

45 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Got to page 6 and Gazelle pops up. Fucking hell. 

A fella i used to work with started seeing this bird, ranted on about her being amazing and just like him even saying her drinking tomato sauce out of a bottle as a reason she's for him. 

He broke up with her about 3 months in because she sliced the cheese too wide in a sandwich. 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A fella i used to work with started seeing this bird, ranted on about her being amazing and just like him even saying her drinking tomato sauce out of a bottle as a reason she's for him. 

He broke up with her about 3 months in because she sliced the cheese too wide in a sandwich. 

if she's a sauce guzzler she's always going to take liberties with the cheese man.  Well known fact.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Well I was thinking more about her being dead. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha true fucking love