You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

22 minutes ago, Champ said:

You have daughters, Dan

In my post Cath, what is derogatory in what I’ve written? 

The size of her ample breasts is a description of her and I haven’t named her. The only person that has done that are her parents and Colin. 

Ps- she’s actually really great 

1 minute ago, Fowlers God said:

In my post Cath, what is derogatory in what I’ve written? 

The size of her ample breasts is a description of her and I haven’t named her. The only person that has done that are her parents and Colin. 

Ps- she’s actually really great 

You reduced that person to the size of her breasts. Is that how you would want people to see your girls? It was the only thing you came on here to tell ‘the lads.’ That’s what turned my stomach.

I was really sorry to hear about your marriage breaking up but I liked the poster who used to post on here about a breadth of topics, including his love for his children, when you were still together a whole lot better than the ‘look at me’ nonsense you’ve posted on here over the past few months 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Champ said:

You reduced that person to the size of her breasts. Is that how you would want people to see your girls? It was the only thing you came on here to tell ‘the lads.’ That’s what turned my stomach.

I was really sorry to hear about your marriage breaking up but I liked the poster who used to post on here about a breadth of topics, including his love for his children, when you were still together a whole lot better than the ‘look at me’ nonsense you’ve posted on here over the past few months 

He's sober now - notices the details.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Champ said:

Fucking hell, how have you lasted this long on the GF if that's true ?? 

On 12/13/2018 at 11:06 AM, Fowlers God said:

36 HH

just leaving that out there

Lifetime has already named her slag Hoops

I can confirm she’s a lovely girl with two amazing personalities. 

Done well for yourself there mate. 

40 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

The NHS says "breast is best" and I couldn't agree more. I love a good pair of bangers 

I think women should be just known by their breast size.

"She's a great girl that 36C. Not sure about her mate 34B though, heard she's a bit of a slag."

3 hours ago, A Red said:

To be fair it does make me wonder how blokes would feel if we were judged by the size of our cocks. I'd be ok obviously

How do you phrase the length of a cock? Mine's a DB7.