You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

15 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Had a fucking awkward one on Sunday. 

Was talking to her for a week or so and she seemed quite sound, bit too skinny for my usual taste but she was intelligent, easy to talk to, very switched on politically and very open minded when it came to bedroom activities. 

She turns up at mine sunday, I open the door and she’s over 6 fucking foot! She’s enormous.

Her profile said she was 5’9” and her photos were obviously carefully selected.

I started necking the red wine and gin and the conversation was ok. She had told me earlier in the week she had a reusable sanitary towel she put in the washing machine that probably should have set more alarm bells off. 

What really did it was the morning after when she started collecting the used johnnies out the bin and then explained she recycles them! 

6 fucking foot...

Reusable sanitary towels and the recycling of johnnies........and you're hung up on her height!

Were the recycled johnnies to be used with you?!?!

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2018 at 1:43 PM, 3 Stacks said:

Huge respect to tall women who don't discriminate with height. This recent trend of young women slandering >5ft10 men on the internet has done a number on my confidence. Not even joking. 

The mistake you make is caring what a woman says about anything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Apropos of nothing...

Recently Divorced Man Thinks Everyone Else's Relationship Is In Trouble

SCRANTON, PA—Roger Dittman, whose four-year marriage ended in June, is convinced that the romantic relationships of all his friends and acquaintances are "on the rocks."

"It's sad to say, but so many people I know are heading down the same path as me," the 31-year-old said Monday. "It's amazing how many dysfunctional relationships there are out there."

Dittman, whose divorce from Amy Dittman, 29, became final on June 6, is unusually tuned into the troubles of others.

"There's this couple I'm good friends with, Stephanie and Matt, who, on the surface, really seem to have a solid relationship," Dittman said. "They're totally inseparable, which may seem like a good thing, but they rely way too much on each other for their happiness. Wanting to spend the vast majority of your time with one person is not healthy. They're co-dependent instead of inter-dependent."

In addition to co-dependence, Dittman cited 15 other "warning signs" that a relationship is in trouble, including stagnation, abrupt change, lack of common interests, over-compatibility, and any marked increase or decrease in sexual activity.

Often, Dittman said, relationships are the rockiest when everything seems to be going well.

"For my birthday, my husband Barry got me this wonderful, incredibly expensive present: a first-edition copy of A.A. Milne's Winnie-The-Pooh, my favorite book as a kid," said Jackie Peters, Dittman's sister. "I thought it was a beautiful gesture, but when I told Roger, he said Barry must be feeling guilty about something, like maybe an extramarital affair. I told him that was ridiculous, but he just said I was probably in denial."

Though many of Dittman's friends are grateful for his honesty and insight, others would prefer that he mind his own business.

"If [Roger] starts another sentence with, 'Ever since my divorce…,' I'm going to throttle him," said Joanie Castona, a coworker of Dittman's at Scranton Surgical Supply. "Maybe if he weren't always offering unwanted advice and treating people so patronizingly, Amy might not have left him."

Dittman disagreed with Castona's assessment.

"Poor Joanie," Dittman said. "She must be lashing out at me because her partner Claudine is straight and afraid to tell her. I knew this might happen to those two. See, even lesbian relationships have their problems."

7 hours ago, moof said:

Aye that’s super scientific, that 

You reject Quillette, why would you care about science?

Women have a limited egg supply and their psychology is built around protecting that egg supply by any means possible. There are slight variations based on personality types but this holds true in general. This lends itself to a greater in-group preference and also intra-group competition for the right to select the best partner. Men can produce sperm cheaply so have less need to adopt a solipsistic mindset. Thanks to testosterone they can also reach greater heights of objectivity.

4 minutes ago, Hades said:

Women have a limited egg supply and their psychology is built around protecting that egg supply by any means possible. There are slight variations based on personality types but this holds true in general. This lends itself to a greater in-group preference and also intra-group competition for the right to select the best partner. Men can produce sperm cheaply so have less need to adopt a solipsistic mindset. Thanks to testosterone they can also reach greater heights of objectivity.

Yeah but tits 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Hades said:

Lmao. 

24 minutes ago, Hades said:

11 minutes ago, moof said:

Lmao. 

Any advance on FFS

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Hades said:

Cheaply? I do it for free.