You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

38 minutes ago, ROTOQ said:

It's going to be hard to schedule in time together if she's always in work work work work work work

I was thinking the next post would be ella, ella, ella. Alas it was not to be.

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Can't stand love philosophy, or cheap life philosophy for that matter, birds love that shit. 

"Reach for the stars and maybe you'll touch the sky!" 

"One life - live it!" 

Yeah thanks for that Sow-crates, why don't you just fuck off instead. 

Not all of them

• 1 month later...

So I moved out over 4 months ago. I spent most of that shagging a Blond, 36FF titted filth bag. That hasn’t worked out for a number of reasons but the sex was incredible .

anyway, I’ve got a invite to a 21 year olds tomorrow who has sent me filth for the last 24hours. 

Ive got a drink with a bird on Wednesday who I used to work with

and a bird over for dinner next Friday. 

Ill see you on on the other side 

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

So I moved out over 4 months ago. I spent most of that shagging a Blond, 36FF titted filth bag. That hasn’t worked out for a number of reasons but the sex was incredible .

anyway, I’ve got a invite to a 21 year olds tomorrow who has sent me filth for the last 24hours. 

Ive got a drink with a bird on Wednesday who I used to work with

and a bird over for dinner next Friday. 

Ill see you on on the other side 

36FF titted filthbag eh. Can picture evidence be provided?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

Had 2 dates with one bird. 

Went out for dinner last night with her and my ex Brother and sister in law were on the table next to us. 

Few tongue exchanges in the bar afterwards but nothing more so far

Got another one tomorrow night. I like this one, seems very clever and witty. 

How did she get to your mouth mate? You had a beard trim? 

Heavy that your exes lot were there. 

Hope it turns out well brother. 

After over 10 years in a relationship I'm now single and met up with a girl from Tinder the other night.

Technology has moved on a lot since I've been single but I learned a harsh lesson on the invention of filters the other night.  If someone has a filter with a a dog's face on then unless you're Keith Lard you can't end up too disappointed with who you end up meeting.  However, turning up to find out the petite 24 year old you've arranged to meet is built like a tank is a bit more of a disappointment.  I'm not sure exactly what reaction someone who alters their appearance to that extent is expecting but surely they know it's not going to be positive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Turkish Delight said:

After over 10 years in a relationship I'm now single and met up with a girl from Tinder the other night.

Technology has moved on a lot since I've been single but I learned a harsh lesson on the invention of filters the other night.  If someone has a filter with a a dog's face on then unless you're Keith Lard you can't end up too disappointed with who you end up meeting.  However, turning up to find out the petite 24 year old you've arranged to meet is built like a tank is a bit more of a disappointment.  I'm not sure exactly what reaction someone who alters their appearance to that extent is expecting but surely they know it's not going to be positive.

Free meal, innit. 

I’m about to sign up for Tinder for the first time after being in a relationship for 12 years and I’m looking forward to it.

Has anyone had any really good experiences? 

I dont want want to be messing about on there if it’s basically just being used by prossies and grasping ho’s looking for a free meal.

Is it also right you need Facebook to be on it or is that just so it can filter out people you already know?