You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

I so want this to be true

Wholly true. Also true is that the mask has a photo of my mates face on it, when he was 8. It’s creepy as fuck.

Also, we ended up dating for 9 months, so she either had a thing for 8 year old boys or I’m ace enough to get away with that sort of shit.

Went to the park for a picnic and down to the splash park. An old friend and friend she always has been moved to the area a few years ago so went with her and her two kids. She bought her next door neighbor with her too and her little lad.

Went round to a mates to watch the football and get a message from the neighbor asking me to pop round.

Going back on Tuesday and she is sexy as fuck

Went to the park for a picnic and down to the splash park. An old friend and friend she always has been moved to the area a few years ago so went with her and her two kids. She bought her next door neighbor with her too and her little lad.

Went round to a mates to watch the football and get a message from the neighbor asking me to pop round.

Going back on Tuesday and she is sexy as fuck

I could read this a 1'000 more times and still not have the slightest clue what you have said lad.

I could read this a 1'000 more times and still not have the slightest clue what you have said lad.

But the one thing that stands out for me is

you can’t spell ‘neighbour’

Took me a few goes but he has a female friend that he has never banged, through the friend he met her neighbour who wants finger blasting and looks like curry to a pisshead.

He'll be dining out on Tuesday.

• Upvote 2

On 02/07/2018 at 09:15, Remmie said:

Took me a few goes but he has a female friend that he has never banged, through the friend he met her neighbour who wants finger blasting and looks like curry to a pisshead.

He'll be dining out on Tuesday.

Also, the neighbour has a son. FG lives near you. There’s a possibility it could be your mate 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...