You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

If you attach a single rose to a tin of breakfast in a can, I would not like to say this would win her over but it might bring a smile to everyone's faces.

Were you taking a pre date breakfast order? Confidence mate, I like it.

I casually slipped it into conversation, as you do.

Been messaging all week and going to FaceTime her later. Going to need a couple of drinks before then though!

Big date tomorrow, bricking it completely

Who was it that once put up a picture of his girlfriend's tits? I think his name ended with 'D' and began with 'Kevin', but I'm not totally certain.

Afraid not. I'm not sure who you're talking about, but get Sugar Ape on the case.

I had a mate who would approach a girl and ask her how she liked her eggs.

It never worked.

I knew a lad who would stand near the toilets and ask "Have you just had a shit love?"

He figured if they laughed he was in and she would be sound, if she didn't or recoiled she could fuck off.

Some people are just odd

I knew a lad who would stand near the toilets and ask "Have you just had a shit love?"

He figured if they lsughed he was in and she would be sound, if she didn't or recoiled she could fuck off.

Some people are just odd

Haha

I used to play the unmentionable with who's favourite chat up line was 'do you love English cock?' Whenever told no, he'd say 'great, I'm welsh'!

I've seen it work for him to.

He figured if they laughed he was in and she would be sound, if she didn't or recoiled she could fuck off.

Some people are just odd

I knew some people who used to do that. They were from Leeds and Scunny though.

Edit: not sure the relevance of that info now to be fair.

Afraid not. I'm not sure who you're talking about, but get Sugar Ape on the case.

Maybe it was Mike D then, it definitely ended in a D. That tyrant Usher has probably deleted it by now, which is a shame as they were quite nice as I remember.

Maybe it was Mike D then, it definitely ended in a D. That tyrant Usher has probably deleted it by now, which is a shame as they were quite nice as I remember.

The only unclothed better half I remember ever being seen on these boards was posted by Rushies Tash, although not for a bit now.