You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

I've taken a day's leave today to formally sulk. I've dossed about a bit, will go to see Star Trek in an hour or so then cook a kofta vindaloo.

One of the lads in the pub yesterday tells me I should go out in a place called Farsley as there are loads of slappers. He also says he thinks I'm too posh to pull a slapper so that's that fucked then.

I've taken a day's leave today to formally sulk. I've dossed about a bit, will go to see Star Trek in an hour or so then cook a kofta vindaloo.

QUOTE]

That's not sulking....that sounds like a good day to me (if you like Star Trek)

What's the oldest you would go with a bird? I am recently single and just been on PoF looking to basically get my end away. I've caught the eye of some 48 year old woman. I am 32. She looks pretty fit top be honest. Might have a go

What's the oldest you would go with a bird? I am recently single and just been on PoF looking to basically get my end away. I've caught the eye of some 48 year old woman. I am 32. She looks pretty fit top be honest. Might have a go

Nothing ventured and all that.

I doubt you will marry anybody off there so go for it.

Sorry about my delayed response, my ex dropped the pregnant bomb on me, not sure what's happening about it yet so not going in to a blow by blow account but considering she told anyone and everyone for the 2 & 1/2 years I was with her that it was impossible for her to conceive you can imagine my surprise!! And she's being a right c@*t about it all. Standard.

Well date 1 last week with the 28 yr old dancer/choreographer, have you ever been given abuse and closed down for not taking advantage of someone who was a bit too pissed? Well that's how this one ended, had been a top night to be fair, did a restaurant then Salt Dogs, had a few beers, good laugh, kiss close then went outside while I decided what next, she was weary on her legs so I put her in a taxi and went to catch my own, I thought I'd done then right, if slightly gay, thing, not according to her, 1 x barrage of abuse for not taking her back and giving her the good news later I decided that was a bullet dodged, she was fucking hot though which just makes my decision even more ridiculous to be fair!!

Date 2 also last week, 25 yr old, area/company manager type, hotter than her photos which was a very pleasant surprise! quick drink, dinner, another drink then, well, I didn't make same mistake twice, quality close to the night, did it all again Saturday too, decent.

Nothing worse than reading someone got a shag and turned down another.

My latest disaster was meeting some "rich bird" who loved herself for a coffee. Setup by a friend of a friend. Yes, it's got that desperate.

She prided herself on her sense of humour and had been trying to offend me for a week.

So we met up, started ok, she talked about her car. I told her an Audi TT was a hair dressers car (you know, the "banter" you said you liked). She told me she didn't see many hair dressers driving a 3.2 V6 Audi.

She kept checking her phone and then decided to go to B&Q to buy paint. Mentioning the Audi TT jibe once more before leaving.

20 minutes all in. I haven't heard from her since.

The one who turned up with her daughter and wasn't in the right place emotionally is back on POF with a vengeance. Lying bitch.

I'm closing in on a 36 ex professional dancing and hoping to arrange a date for Sunday. Looking forward to find out how badly I do on this one.

I'm beginning to think not drinking is probably why I don't do so well.

I've had my fair share of disasters. Met some repulsive materialistic cuntwhore in London. She lived just off Kensington high st. Blonde hair, plastic face, big plastic tits. She decided to bring her German friend with her on the first date, she was also a cunt. They were like a caricature comedy double act. Ab Fab but sober and richer.

The pre-conceived plan was to go to soho, see some shitty eighties disco band and then go back to her palace for some romping. So I arrived on time. She was half an hour late. I had a coke to kill the time. £5. They turn up and even though it's only a couple of stops on the tube they insist on getting a black cab; "we don't travel on the tube". On the way there in the cab it becomes apparent what I've let myself in for. "I could only ever live in chelsea. It's so villagey. I couldn't live in Notting Hill. What's Milton Keynes like?". "Um, it's nice. Not quite as glam as around here". We arrive at the venue and neither of them offer to pay. I get my wallet out. Another £20 down.

Inside we take our seats. It's freezing cold, as the only seats next are right next to the air con machine and nobody else wants them. A platter is ordered between us, which fat blonde cunt devours almost entirely herself. I get the odd morsel and so does the German. One bottle of chablis is ordered. The first one is sent back in a way designed to make everyone around us notice - "too vinegary". I'm very embarrassed, cold and hungry but decide to hang in there as I don't fancy the train back. No more wine is ordered - "we don't like too much alcohol". Suddenly at about 11pm blondie turns to me and says "I've decided I don't want you to stay at mine tonight. Is that okay? ". "No". "Okay, well we're gonna get going now. Do you mind picking up the bill?". "Fuck off!". I've never left a restaurant so quickly. Got a text 5 minutes later asking me to come back and pay my share. Haha.

• Upvote 1

I would've turned on my heels as soon as she made it clear there was a 3rd party involved, who wasn't there to make the end of the night more interesting.

Good bill swerve though.

Bigbak, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at some of these dates, even privvy to the chat in the build up! If you're not a parody then, fuck me, you don't half get yourself some nutcases!

Guest davelfc
bigbak have you thought about becoming a bummerer?

Bloody hell have some sympathy, the poor bloke doesn't want men rejecting him too.

Sadly I'm real.

I did ask a man for a dance at Ceroc last night as a joke. He'd ended up on the wrong side of the line and we were meant to change partners. He did turn me down.

My post menopausal fan club there would be surprised to hear I'm so bad with women.

The two I was chatting up at the start of the evening decided to leave before they'd even danced.

IVC tomorrow night.

I've had my fair share of disasters. Met some repulsive materialistic cuntwhore in London.

"I've decided I don't want you to stay at mine tonight. Is that okay? ". "No". "Okay, well we're gonna get going now. Do you mind picking up the bill?". "Fuck off!". I've never left a restaurant so quickly. Got a text 5 minutes later asking me to come back and pay my share. Haha.

And this people is how rich people stay rich. Twats

Fair play to you man you did well to cut your losses.

Can't believe I've only just found this thread. The GF keeps on giving. I'm only on page 12 and its sublime.

Thank god I'm married' date=' with sex every fortnight! Who would have thought all this trouble with women would just be about sex![/quote']

Sex every fortnight?

Stop bragging you bastard.

I couldn't deal with someone else's shit.

Having to do stuff I don't want to,going out when I don't want to etc.

Far to selfish with my time

This.

The wife made a comment a while back that I'd never live with another woman. She said I'd rather live on my own with the dog, watch what I want on telly when I want, have a clean place set up the way I want, no nagging and just have 'some slag' as she put it come round twice a week to service me.

I knew there was a reason why I married her. She knows me so well.

And this people is how rich people stay rich. Twats

Fair play to you man you did well to cut your losses.

The horrible bitch neglected to tell me that the ticket for the shitty band was also £25. I asked the waiter to stick mine on the bill. Haha. When I got up to leave the German one suddenly perked up - "he's actually leaving!".