You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

Nah, isn't it "its not gay if you don't swallow"?

Or "its not gay if he's under 6 inches and just comes on your back".

I can never remember.

I thought it was "it's not gay if you don't gargle "it's raining men" before swallowing and presenting your erect unit to your partner for reciprocal fellating".

Went to this wine tasting evening with her at her friends' house last night which was good, had a meal there, went out for a few drinks, ended up back at mine after dropping her mates off. Took her home this afternoon. All back on and very much sorted. Sweet.

Went to this wine tasting evening with her at her friends' house last night which was good' date=' had a meal there, went out for a few drinks, ended up back at mine after dropping her mates off. Took her home this afternoon. All back on and very much sorted. Sweet.[/quote']

Well done Lurtzy. High five and fist pump(or was that last night!)

Cheers mate. That would be telling...

She's home for 2 weeks then back to the States for 3 weeks then back until July. Talked through all of the shit and crap last night and I'm happy with the way things have worked out. The alternative to what we've got could be a full-on 24 hours a day psycho bitch from hell so things could be a lot worse. Lurtz Towers is a contented place to be this evening.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a quiet few weeks. I had a date with a Russian. She was very pretty, but nothing in common and she was a bit crazy. I'm reeling a 35 year old Teacher and 31 Year Massager. Not that I've heard from either today.

I'm off for dance lessons tonight. Groupon had a deal for Ceroc so I'm giving that a go. Absolutely shitting myself. I'll either be a natural or totally shit. There's nothing in between with me.

I bet all the women are in their 50's.

Full of over 50's with only a few young women. I was passed from one Granny to the next all night until I escaped at 9 before I would have been lynched on the dance floor in the free style by those who thought I had soft hands or hadn't had a turn yet.

One of the young women was a beginner like me and wearing an engagement ring. Dancing really does loosen women up. The way she was looking at me would have pissed her fiancé off.

I'll go again as it was enjoyable and I hoped to unleash these skills on unsuspecting women in future.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm back on the market, it all went to rat shit with the ex after 2 & 1/2 years and today is my first reintroduction to the dating game, going out with a 28 year old D&G fashion designer in Belfast who seems sound enough but seeing as my ex was Irish too and I know they're all mental I'm dubious. I'm back in Liverpool from Wednesday anyhow and have 2 dates lined up, a 27yr old company MD from Chester and 28yr old show dancer/choreographer from L'pool, going to go for a meal with both, destinations pre-picked through the conversations we've had, any got any good recommends on good pub/bars to go post meal in the city centre that won't be rammed with thundercunts? I know there was a boss thread that listed better versions of the bierkeller so even a re-direct would be handy as I can't find it, cheers! I'll update on this evenings date later!

Okay, I'm back on the market, it all went to rat shit with the ex after 2 & 1/2 years and today is my first reintroduction to the dating game, going out with a 28 year old D&G fashion designer in Belfast who seems sound enough but seeing as my ex was Irish too and I know they're all mental I'm dubious. I'm back in Liverpool from Wednesday anyhow and have 2 dates lined up, a 27yr old company MD from Chester and 28yr old show dancer/choreographer from L'pool, going to go for a meal with both, destinations pre-picked through the conversations we've had, any got any good recommends on good pub/bars to go post meal in the city centre that won't be rammed with thundercunts? I know there was a boss thread that listed better versions of the bierkeller so even a re-direct would be handy as I can't find it, cheers! I'll update on this evenings date later!

Salt Dog Slims?

Meeting a girl for a coffee on Tuesday after work. Been texting for a few days and a coffee doesn't really seem like enough so might change and suggest a dinner date cos she seems sound and like we won't be too short On things to talk about. Kinda enjoying my single life at the moment though. Apart from the lack of sex. The free time to unwind and do whatever the fuck I want is exceptional, I'm high as a kite since I rejoined the gym, and I have a few extra quid in my pocket now I'm not buying shite to keep a perpetually grumpy cunt moderately less grumpy. Hmmm... I'll see how the date goes and decide what I want from there.

Meeting a girl for a coffee on Tuesday after work. Been texting for a few days and a coffee doesn't really seem like enough so might change and suggest a dinner date cos she seems sound and like we won't be too short On things to talk about. Kinda enjoying my single life at the moment though. Apart from the lack of sex. The free time to unwind and do whatever the fuck I want is exceptional, I'm high as a kite since I rejoined the gym, and I have a few extra quid in my pocket now I'm not buying shite to keep a perpetually grumpy cunt moderately less grumpy. Hmmm... I'll see how the date goes and decide what I want from there.

Now that's an advert for singledom.

Salt Dogs Slims, that was the one, cheers lads. ROTOQ just summed up my predicament although I reckon the pocket will take a hit over the next 7 days, not arsed though, narrowed my potentials down to these 3 for good, various reasons. Definitely reconsidering the Irish bit tonight but fuck it.