You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

If only you hadn't made it sound like a challenge.....

Haha, be nice!

I was trolling through it last night and saw a few cases of 'I've got a boyfriend so just looking 4 friends right now'.

Yeah, so basically you want fellas to flirt and boost your fragile ego at no risk to yourself or your current relationship? Fucking women. Snakes with tits.

Men do that all the time, at what point do you say, oi, knob head, we've been dating for ? weeks/months now get your arse off that site or jog on. reeks of insecurity to me?

Oh and back to LL post on the girl with irritable bowl, how long is it before you notice a woman's avoiding certain types of dates? I just can't bring myself to say, yeah we can go for a Chinese but i'll be spending about an hour on the toilet later.

Guest davelfc

If one of these women from POF contacts you and tells you she's just found out she's HIV positive, remember the trick is to always act surprised.

• Upvote 1

Right so Ive started a new move, naming birds by the name you think is best effort rather than a garunteed delivery. So this bird janine with a big long lifestory, ive messaged saying hi janice. I will keep it up for as long as is humanly possible. If you wander what im hoping to acheive, to convince an unsuspecting young lady her name is janice and maybe a blowjob but that is secondary.

Right so Ive started a new move, naming birds by the name you think is best effort rather than a garunteed delivery. So this bird janine with a big long lifestory, ive messaged saying hi janice. I will keep it up for as long as is humanly possible. If you wander what im hoping to acheive, to convince an unsuspecting young lady her name is janice and maybe a blowjob but that is secondary.

Can someone translate this for me?

Thanks.

I think he is saying that he is deliberately calling a girl an incorrect name in the hope that she will eventually believe that her new incorrect name is in fact her real name.

This seems to be his main aim and then if that succeeds, he hopes that she will then give him a blow job, but only if she has taken on her new name.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm well I sacked that bint off, shes fucking more cursed than me. Which gives me heart.

Just imagine the kind of grin Im having on there, just getting to kniw this bird, not surr if I like her or not. Well I dont, I mean, rather, should I hit it before I tell her or not? Well I mean Im gonna hit it I mean, but do pI pwait until after christmas?

Stringing her along in the meantime.

Gonna take a gander at that tagged site soon

Supposed to be meeting up with one today, she was the first one I messaged and one of the handful I've ever been arsed to get in touch with, she seems dead sound, and unlike everyone else on there seems quite self deprecating and doesn't 'absolutely love' her job. I am still technically 'seeing someone' but it's all gone a bit weird, she's one of these 'I've been hurt' types, I've tried my best but I can't be arsed anymore - I'm not Marge Prupes, I'm just a man with a sack that needs emptying from time to time. Unthinkable I'd have had this attitude a couple of years ago though. I suppose when women do the 'all men are bastards' thing it should be pointed out that some of us weren't, we were just made that way by constantly being told we were 'really lovely but...' I am the Anakin Skywalker of the dating scene.

One of them can be my go-too girl who lets me tear her black ass and sugar walls up all night long, the other can be my take-home girl who I only keep around because she swallows nut and I can take her home to moms without any drama.

Supposed to be meeting up with one today, she was the first one I messaged and one of the handful I've ever been arsed to get in touch with, she seems dead sound, and unlike everyone else on there seems quite self deprecating and doesn't 'absolutely love' her job. I am still technically 'seeing someone' but it's all gone a bit weird, she's one of these 'I've been hurt' types, I've tried my best but I can't be arsed anymore - I'm not Marge Prupes, I'm just a man with a sack that needs emptying from time to time. Unthinkable I'd have had this attitude a couple of years ago though. I suppose when women do the 'all men are bastards' thing it should be pointed out that some of us weren't, we were just made that way by constantly being told we were 'really lovely but...' I am the Anakin Skywalker of the dating scene.

One of them can be my go-too girl who lets me tear her black ass and sugar walls up all night long, the other can be my take-home girl who I only keep around because she swallows nut and I can take her home to moms without any drama.

What are you picking her up in Sect... a fucking sleigh ?? I don't know ay.