You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

80's Films

Sugar Ape

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Code, you just spunked neon pink 80's juice all over this thread.

I bought the Indiana Jones box set a while back, just before the release of the new crappy one.

Awesome movies, but to my dismay, it was remastered. Temple of Doom didnt even show Mola Ram's hand pulling out the sacrificed hearts of his victims...

mannequin-19871.jpg

Guess the film and you might be as camp as me when it comes to 80's movies.

Mannequin

And if this world runs out of lovers.....

Sing it loud, sing it proud!

Nothing's gonna stop us oooooooooohhh

[YOUTUBE]wGobOIU6Qes[/YOUTUBE]

All that I need is you, all that I ever need, all that I want to do is

Hold you forever

Ever and EVEEERRRRR!

Boom, boom boommm wahh wahhh wahhhh cheesy 80s SOLOOOO!

Tune. And flippin great movie. Although Mannequin 2: On The Move was piss poor.

And who didnt fancy Kim Cattrall in that movie. As an 8 year old she must have been one of my first loves.

And also, watching that music video clip back, I totally didnt realise that movie was the start of Gok Wans career.

And who didnt fancy Kim Cattrall in that movie. As an 8 year old she must have been one of my first loves.

And also, watching that music video clip back, I totally didnt realise that movie was the start of Gok Wans career.

Kim Cattrall and Lea Thompson were always ones to get a young lads attention.

A few more to add to the list of films i enjoyed in the 80's.

Weird Science.

House.

Hellraiser.

Pet Sematary.

IT

I have to say some of the movies already been mentioned such as Stand by Me are essential movie choices that everyone should watch at least once during their lifetime.