You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Motown/Soul/R&B/Funk

Sugar Ape

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Your boss let's you have a break?

I'll tell you something about her, we went to a meeting in her car once & she asked me to look through her CDs, I found a Temptations greatest hits thing, lying out of its case, on the floor & looking like it had been attacked by a particularly vicious pride of lions.

Tells you all you need to know about someone, how they look after their music.

• Upvote 1

I'll tell you something about her, we went to a meeting in her car once & she asked me to look through her CDs, I found a Temptations greatest hits thing, lying out of its case, on the floor & looking like it had been attacked by a particularly vicious pride of lions.

Clearly she is a lost cause.

• Upvote 1

This has almost certainly been posted before i would imagine but the link does not show up in any previous posts . So here it is again.

If you are of a certain age and did not have this one to play when you were trying to get some, then quite franky your knob is wasted on you.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Got this for my Christmas, some absolutely belting tracks on there. I thought the early 80s stuff would be a bit shit but it wouldn't sound out of place on Thriller. All the songs from his first 4 LPs are class, unfortunately some of them are quite hard to buy individually,

image002.jpg

You should have stuffed her, her car and her full CD collection up your arse mate. She's think twice about doing it again.

• Upvote 1