You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why does he pray in the middle of the pitch?

For effect, pure and simple.

Look at me i'm a God fearing, honest boy who wouldn't dive or cheat, no siree, not me.

So when I hit the deck ref, give me a foul/penalty and please book/send off the devil worshipper who has just wronged me.

Shithead.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit he's passed me by, largely because I don't bother my arse watching Manc games unless they're against us. Some of you chaps, however, seem to know him well. On that basis, unless anyone has conclusive evidence he doesn't touch children in a sexual manner, he clearly does.

Does he get down on his knees, clasp his hands together and bow his head? Or just stand there with his arms outstretched and his eyes closed like he's about to catch someone who's jumped from a burning building?

Noticed quite a bit of the latter at the Copa America.

Good thing it's not voodoo, I suppose. There'd be chicken blood everywhere.

Does he go to church on Sunday and do keepy uppies on the altar? I bet he doesn't, the fucking hypocrite.

Arent 'chuckies' allowed to play sport on a Sunday? round our way they all pile into Mass on a Saturday night so they can get fucked up drunk and beat up the GAA ref on sunday.

News flash, there is no God, only Robbie.

And fucking call him cheechareeto one more time! i fucking dare you!

Lay off Chicarito Dave.

Who knows what his problems are back home and, let's face it, he's far from a Rooney, Giggs or Ferdinand (or Bury face Neville).

Who knows what he's praying for back home. Until he shows himself to be a proper cunt and scores against us then I can accept Chicarito and his prayers.

Prayer is a private communication with God. It is a line of communication for the devoted to speak to their Creator. But as a marketing ploy, it looks great in front of 75,000 people.

And as you say there is not a doubt in my mind that this private prayer by Pea Face or whatever he's called is for the millions less fortunate than himself back home.

Under no circumstances is it for something as trite and trivial as the team he plays for winning and that he scores the winning goal.