You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shelvey.

Bogman

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishere: to a PL club.

NEXT.

Not "next" you hilarious lunatic.

"the players surrounding him will be of average quality as well and to blossom and actually develop its always better to play with better players something he would do every day in training with us"

This is the crux of your spastic, mentally retarded argument.

Bolton's players are worse than Arsenal's.

Oh look, I've made you look like a cunt. AGAIN.

Not one of these examples have been bad examples, Code. These players swam when their clubs said "it's sink or swim" and the reason is they knew for a fact that they had to.

It's a loan until the end of the year, not the season. He plays some games against adults and trains with more pros who do not want him to take their place in the squad. It'll give him a very clear perspective on where he is and where he needs to be, mentally as much as technically.

Shelvey has always been the wonderkid built up as a player with great potential. But he will have to show it while on loan or Holloway will drop him. It's a loan, it's now that he needs to perform not in two years. It's the kind of shift in situation that could (if he shows the necessary mental strength and reacts in the way that Spearing and Kelly did, also Eccleston when used in the Europa last year - although a lack of technical nous and being played out of position in a team that didn't create anything for him kind of scuppered his attempts to make an impression) see his development accelerate.

It's for the same reason I'd like to see Suso sent out to a League 1 side.

Not "next" you hilarious lunatic.

"the players surrounding him will be of average quality as well and to blossom and actually develop its always better to play with better players something he would do every day in training with us"

This is the crux of your spastic, mentally retarded argument.

Bolton's players are worse than Arsenal's.

Oh look, I've made you look like a cunt. AGAIN.

So let me get this right, you are comparing a regular mid table PL club with a club who had a one year spell in the PL and probably will end up in the relegation battle in the Championship.

You are also comparing a player who went on loan to this PL club at the age of 17 when he did not really have any first team experience at all to a player who at the age of 19 is sent back to the Championship after already have had two full seasons there and a season in the PL getting loads of games.

God bless you, why am I even wasting my time talking to a snappahead like you?

Stick to insulting people and dont engage in any real debate as thats obviously asking too much of you.

I would like examples of Code being right about ANYTHING. If Kenny does the opposite of what Code suggests for every game we'll win the league!

Code is almost as bad as Ant, who genuinely IS wrong about absolutely everything he ever proffers an opinion about.

Codey is just a mentally ill forum joke.