You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leonard Cohen - miserable cunt

The Shield - Ludicrous, bulgy eyed, bald dwarf and "chums" acting tough, utterly unbelievable.

American F**tball - Fighty chess. Shite.

Bruce Springsteen - shagging a bird in your "Chevy" and then fucking off for a drive down highway 59, in a loud shouty voice, ad infinitum.

John Bishop - just FUCK OFF!

Leonard Cohen - miserable cunt

The Shield - Ludicrous, bulgy eyed, bald dwarf and "chums" acting tough, utterly unbelievable.

American F**tball - Fighty chess. Shite.

Bruce Springsteen - shagging a bird in your "Chevy" and then fucking off for a drive down highway 59, in a loud shouty voice, ad infinitum.

John Bishop - just FUCK OFF!

Apart from the angry Jew I'm with you sister.

Bruce Springsteen has only released one good song, and that was a cover.

Forgot to add - Stephen Fry - sick of his stupid, smug, upper class, wonky kipper turning up on every fucking programme just to have everyone fawn over him. "oh, but he's a genius!" - no, he's just well educated. I'm not altogether sure what it is he actually does.

I don't mind Stephen Fry, but he has made a career out of being a stupid person's idea of what a clever person is.

On The Road is unspeakably dull yet somehow its revered as a classic of 20th century fiction.

On a related note, Catcher in the Rye is absolutely dreadful and Caulfield isn't the iconic literary figure people like to posture about - he is a twat.

John F Kennedy. Initiated the monstrous Vietnam war (committing many atrocities like the use of napalm) almost brought the world to an end twice, brutalised Cuba and did absolutely nothing for the civil rights movement which had helped him into office. Gets assassinated and all we hear is how he's a great hero and leader. Irritates the hell out of me.

On a related note, Catcher in the Rye is absolutely dreadful and Caulfield isn't the iconic literary figure people like to posture about - he is a twat.

John F Kennedy. Initiated the monstrous Vietnam war (committing many atrocities like the use of napalm) almost brought the world to an end twice, brutalised Cuba and did absolutely nothing for the civil rights movement which had helped him into office. Gets assassinated and all we hear is how he's a great hero and leader. Irritates the hell out of me.

harsh to call him a twat, I'm sure when not suffering from severe mental illness Holden was an ok kid.

Agree though that the book is not all its cracked up to be.

Star Wars. Even when I was a kid I fuckin hated it. Ewoks ? Fuck off you furry fucks.

Star Trek. Shatner is a fat puff. Utter shite, every film, every episode.

Harry fuckin Potter and his fuckin goblet of piss. Grown fuckin men tell me how great these books and films are. Fuck off, I'm 41 and I'm a cunt. Now get a girlfriend you cardie wearing ponce.

Taken. Or any other Yank shite film starring a 20 something hewwer pretending to be a teenager. By the numbers. Just kill and fuck her, in any order you like. Fine by me, just get a shift on.

Television generally. Especially childrens TV presenters. "Give it up for...". Hang on, give what up ? Injecting crack ? Suck my cock and fuck off spotty...

Star Wars - liked it when i was 7...i now think it's shite

Arrested Development - unfunny wank

Seinfield - unfunny wank

Woody Allen - unfunny wank

THose American series that everyone raves about like The Shield, Breaking Bad etc - shite with the exception of the Wire and even in that the first 2 series were bollocks

The Las - 1 good song now an advert jingle

Rap music - just do not get it at all

Attention fuckwits, here is an example of someone who gets the thread. Controversy central:

Seinfield - unfunny wank

THose American series that everyone raves about like The Shield, Breaking Bad etc - shite with the exception of the Wire and even in that the first 2 series were bollocks

I completely disagree over the American TV/comedy though, especially Seinfeld which is one of the greatest ever.

M Night Shyamalan.

What a fucking shyster this talentless cunt is.

To blame for some of the most horrific, agonisingly shite, terrible, unwatchable, cringe-worthy, vomit inducing, utterly appalling films ever to disgrace the cinema screen : The Village (my most hated film ever), The Happening (trust me - fuck all happens), Devil etc etc

Proof enough that The 6th Sense must have been a fluke...and that is way overrated.

Quentin Tarantino.

Whoa, hear me out a sec...Tarantino's films (whilst very watchable first time round), do not imo stand up to repeated viewing.

Reason ? Because his films are renown for, and are blessed with, some cracking dialogue. And that's the problem...once you've heard it, you've fuckin heard it.

The scene round the breakfast table in the diner in Reservoir Dogs, The scene in the cabin at the start of Inglourious Basterds, Jools and Vincent rattling on about cheese burgers in Pulp Fiction etc etc ad infinitum.

Once you've heard it, you've heard it...and that moment of suspense, where you're on the edge of your seat, hanging on the next word ...gone.

Seinfield - unfunny wank

All good points but the american tv series are split in half,some are great and some are also shite,thats a bit too general.

Be more specific cos thats more controversial.

*deep breath*

So. Much. Fucking. Wrong.

*LoveAndToleranceLoveAndTolerance*

I'm not one for negging sprees but fuck me, some of the above would have me close if I wasn't an altogether cool and groovy kind of dude.

Anyway. Dogs. Dogs are a bit shit really. Smelly, overdependent, drooling, dribbling shit machines. You do get the odd cool dog, to be fair, but what's the point when you have the far better feline option? Dogs. They're just shit cats.