You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lucas has not improved.

Guest simon

One of the most pathetic things about this site is the amount of cowards among our number. Silverlining is not one of them. What i mean to say is, he has enough self respect to praise a player that he has previously claimed to be shit. What I really mean to say is hes a better man that twat headed cunts like hades and funeeeee. I single them out as they didn't include Lucas in their top 3 from saturday. Wankers.

Respect for that post. Lucas drives me mad sometimes but it would be extremely cuntish of anyone not to commend him for his outstanding performance on sunday, and indeed the chelsea game. He was even getting up front and playing neat passes in and around their box at the end of the game as well. He needs to keep at that level and be as commanding in games against the so called lesser teams we play though. Mind you the same can be said for a lot of our players.

Basing an argument to put down Lucas' performance on that solitary Dzeko incident is straw clutching at its highest. You don't have to be a fan of the lad on the whole to acknowledge he had a fantastic game against city. Bit like saying Gerrards Istanbul performance was a bit shit based on getting spun by kaka for their 3rd.

Guest San Don

Lucas has been playing well now for over a season. some people have just refused to acknowledge it though.

as for the number of bookings he gets, seem to remember that twat who fucked us off for barcelona was always getting booked even sent off a couple of times but that didnt stop some jizzing in their kecks over him!

Lucas is always going to pick up cards because of the role he has and the fact that he takes no prisoners.

The King rates him else he wouldnt be selecting him. That speaks volumes imo.

If it's going to be a medium term injury the good thing is we have some fixtures that I think we wouldn't actually need a holding midfielder for. The Irish lad next to me said when he went down "we won't see him again till February now"

Is the Irish lad a doctor who can diagnose without actually seeing a scan of the injury?