You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We're getting stronger every day. Biding our time before we wipe you dirty, despicable arse juice loving degenerates out for good.

Latest scientific evidence backs me up. See the article below. Me, Anubis, Remmie and Noos' are retiring to our war room to discuss our next move. You have been warned you dirty, dirty, cunts.

newspaper_zps905ea861.jpg

Looks like your shitty little army will be hopelessly outnumbered.

rfrz0.png

The poll is from 2010. Do you still think Labour are in power? Out of date poll, which means nothing. Besides which, didn't the Tories get the most votes at the last election? The Daily Mail is the biggest read newspaper site? Majority Schmajority.

Your majority is made up of Tories and Daily Mail readers. Smelly bastards to a man.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

This isn't time sensitive. The battle was won. You sound like the fucking Argentines. Fuck off, you've 'bean' beaten. Soundly.

• Upvote 1

The poll is from 2010. Do you still think Labour are in power? Out of date poll, which means nothing. Besides which, didn't the Tories get the most votes at the last election? The Daily Mail is the biggest read newspaper site? Majority Schmajority.

Your majority is made up of Tories and Daily Mail readers. Smelly bastards to a man.

Were they ever?

Just said the same in that useless bean poll thread.

The sad fact is that baked beans were designed for people who aren't fortunate to be able to cook a decent fried egg.

A perfect sticky, runny egg yolk is the only 'emulsion' you need to fuse the perfect breakfast

Another medal for the cooked brekkie genius. With distinction.

• Upvote 1

Here's the problem, beans should be on a fry up, beans are always on a fry up, some people don't like beans, these people have tried to start a small campaign on the gf saying they have no place on a fry up, wrong. They have as much place as the sausage or the egg, Your personal preference on beans is completely irreleveant, I don't like trifle because of the fruit in it, but if you took the fruit out it would cease to be a trifle. Quite frankly the anti beaners have emarrassed themselves for long enough, today would be as good a day as any to crawl back into there holes and never speak of this again.

• Upvote 1

Here's the problem, beans should be on a fry up, beans are always on a fry up, some people don't like beans, these people have tried to start a small campaign on the gf saying they have no place on a fry up, wrong. They have as much place as the sausage or the egg, Your personal preference on beans is completely irreleveant, I don't like trifle because of the fruit in it, but if you took the fruit out it would cease to be a trifle. Quite frankly the anti beaners have emarrassed themselves for long enough, today would be as good a day as any to crawl back into there holes and never speak of this again.

I refuse to take advice from someone who ( as I type, on the 13th of January ) still has a christmas hat on their avatar. You're weirder than the fella in your avatar as well. Fuckin' beans.

I refuse to take advice from someone who ( as I type, on the 13th of January ) still has a christmas hat on their avatar. You're weirder than the fella in your avatar as well. Fuckin' beans.

I haven't got to where I am in life right now by playing by the rules, it's xmas quite frankly till I decide it's not, and that isn't any time soon, as I say, you're problem is with beans, and that's not relevant to whether they should be on a fry up, personal preference edoesn't come in to it, and I tell you what, I'd love it, I'd love it if someone threw a tin of them right over yer.

• Upvote 1

I haven't got to where I am in life right now by playing by the rules, it's xmas quite frankly till I decide it's not, and that isn't any time soon, as I say, you're problem is with beans, and that's not relevant to whether they should be on a fry up, personal preference edoesn't come in to it, and I tell you what, I'd love it, I'd love it if someone threw a tin of them right over yer.

No one would dare ruin my handsomeness by throwing beans at me. Quite frankly, women the world over would be dismayed by the suggestion.

You seem to be ignoring the scientific article I posted earlier which proves you are impotent and uglier than me. Bet you eat beans cold out of a can too like a 1940's war evacuee. Get back to your Simply Red you disgraceful man.