You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheeky fucker.

Get back to your bar work Bruce! And throw another fucking shrimp on the barbie whilst you're at it.

Also, non gold members are not able to join groups. So some people who will remain nameless * coughs Pestired * need to buy a membership ( Just £12 for 6 months and you can Neg people like Funnneeeee which is great ) and join the group. We need all the people we can to do gods work.

The sad fact is that baked beans were designed for people who aren't fortunate to be able to cook a decent fried egg.

A perfect sticky, runny egg yolk is the only 'emulsion' you need to fuse the perfect breakfast

This is truth.

I like my eggs on a raft of buttered toast. The very first thing I do is pierce the eggs with a fork and allow the yolk to run all over the toast. Thick toast is best for this as the crust forms walls and contains the yolk, allowing me to dip bacon and sausage into it at my leisure for a multi-taste sensation.

This is the civilised way to eat breakfast. Anyone who disagrees will be tortured and shot.

This is the Everton of food threads.

It's bean a pleasure, gents.

You don't think I see what you're trying to do here. You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fucking bitter tries to fuck up my breakfast. It's never gonna happen Lurtz, fuckin' forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm still on this forum.

I will fucking neg your Captain Sensible nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming here and poisoning my family's breakfast with your bitter, bean loving, hippie bullshit.

Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fuckin' Heinz loving motherfucker. Get the fuck out of our thread.

beans.jpg

DO YOU SEE THIS!? THIS MEANS NOT WELCOME!

disguise.jpg

Hi, I'm new here I hate beans *snigger snigger*

What do you hate most about them? The way the little clagnuts worm their filthy agenda onto an innocent Full English?

You got to pity pro-beaners, they are just a cog in the corporate bean promoting wheel of a deeply corrupt breakfast machine. You take your dirty little pay off.

Oh the humanity.

Thanks for bumping the thread Bobby, have a neg for your trouble.

Do you know what is probably in between Mick Hucknalls arse cheeks? Little, round, slimy, Orange pieces of poo. That look just like beans. Every time you eat them you are essentially eating little bits of manc poo. You fucking filthy bastards.

mick_hucknall-gal-ego.jpg

What do you hate most about them? The way the little clagnuts worm their filthy agenda onto an innocent Full English?

You got to pity pro-beaners, they are just a cog in the corporate bean promoting wheel of a deeply corrupt breakfast machine. You take your dirty little pay off.

Oh the humanity.

Spoken like a true tinfoil hat wearing, lentil munching, draft dodging, commie, unwashed tree hugging, bean hating, arse candle.

He's only trying to show you the light my friend.

Embrace it you may soon become a fully formed human, just one little push, embrace the Harricot, you can do it, you can be saved.

At last, I have spread enough to neg you in the name of Tabuf. Mick Hucknalls arse juice, think of that next time you are eating them.

I've taken one for the team, so be it.

I was Princip in this movement, but you have now made me a martyr of me, you now have a cause celebre on your hands!

You reap what you sow Bruce, you were warned not to post your pro-bean propaganda in here. Asking other people to neg on your behalf is bad form and I'm sure it will be dealt with accordingly. Viva Tabuf!

You reap what you sow Bruce, you were warned not to post your pro-bean propaganda in here. Asking other people to neg on your behalf is bad form and I'm sure it will be dealt with accordingly. Viva Tabuf!

I see no hypocrisy here :whistle:

We shall be like holy warriors fighting the good fight. We can badger the beaners to repent and join our group with fear of negging and/or unwanted sexual advances. Can you dig it?

Even in war you must be consistent.