You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If you are reading this and you like beans on a fry up can you go directly to section B please and follow the instructions.

Anti-beans people go straight to Section A you handsome devils.

SECTION A.

We seem to be in a minority here and need to take action to rectify matters.

If enough people are interested I shall start an Anti-beans group later when I get home from work where we can officially show our disgust at the repulsive hell bound bean worshippers. We shall be like holy warriors fighting the good fight. We can badger the beaners to repent and join our group with fear of negging and/or unwanted sexual advances. Can you dig it?

cyrus.jpg

SECTION B.

Fuck off out of the thread and don't read Section A. It is forbidden.

• Upvote 3

The only problem you have here is that every poll that's ever taken place has seen the anti beaners walloped every time, you're the minority and as we all know, minority's should be shown extreme predjudice, and beaten, loads.

Are you suggesting a badge to show their allegiance?

Maybe something like this,

j2.gif

Would do?

• Upvote 1

Fully gay.

74%20Oh%20Shes%20Got%20a%20Bush%20All%20Right.jpg

Negged now fuck off out of the thread. Bruce and Zeke you are lucky I just repped you, but a neg is coming your way as well.

Superior numbers means nothing. We have the knowledge of being right on our side.

Take this example that I may have just lifted off Wikipedia :

■The Battle of Myeongnyang that took place on October 26, 1597. With only 13 battleships, Korean general Yi Sun Shin defeated a Japanese fleet of 133 battleships.

You are Japan. We are Korea. Or something like that.

I used to be firmly anti-bean but now I'm quite indifferent to be honest. If push came to shove though and there was some sort of West Side Story-esque rumble to sort it out once and for all I'd go with the anti-beaners. I'd be like Tony, more preoccupied with bumming but down with the anti-bean homies when it counts. Or something

Even if you don't like beans, try this old prison tip.

- Warm a tin of beans gently in the oven. Make sure to pierce the lid. Those angry fuckers become highly pressurized.

- Once they are warm enough, but not too hot to be unable to hold the tin, take the top off and put a strong plastic bag over the top.

- Make a seal with duct tape and so the plastic bag is like a loose condom over the open tin of beans.

- Push your fingers into slimy warm tin of beans under the bag forming a nice 'fanny'

- Get your dick out and smash it.

Behold. The Heinz Fleshlight.

Protip for sickfucks: Skip the bag and just stick your cock directly into the beans in the can. Then eat once you are done. You are in prison - its not like things can get any worse.

Beans are definitely evil, they are the devil's piles & I'm bang on board with this campaign

However we need a new name. In the US, "beaner" is a bad word for a Mexican, not far from the n-word. So we may have some problems going global with a name like Anti-Beaners Unite. On the plus side, we will instantly win the support of every hillbilly or Texan nutjob and I believe they are quite heavily armed.

Beans are definitely evil, they are the devil's piles & I'm bang on board with this campaign

However we need a new name. In the US, "beaner" is a bad word for a Mexican, not far from the n-word. So we may have some problems going global with a name like Anti-Beaners Unite. On the plus side, we will instantly win the support of every hillbilly or Texan nutjob and I believe they are quite heavily armed.

We can get rid of beans and Mexicans in one go and all have a free holiday in their lands. Hurrah!

Edit : No beans soliciting allowed in this thread. Negged Uncle Meat.

74%20Oh%20Shes%20Got%20a%20Bush%20All%20Right.jpg
A very poor argument amongst pro-beaners there, check this out, not a single bean amongst them*:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Case closed.

*of the baked variety

• Upvote 1

We can get rid of beans and Mexicans in one go and all have a free holiday in their lands. Hurrah!

Edit : No beans soliciting allowed in this thread. Negged Uncle Meat.

Fortified as I was with some excellent cheesy beans on toast for dinner, your neg hardly registered upon my radar. So plpplplplppplpp to you.

Beans do have their place in any well adjusted persons diet. As for the whole beans on a fryup thingamajig. Well, hear me, hear me. Lend me your weak, bean-starved ears.

I agree that beans do not belong when the mighty and awesome flavoury majesty that is black pudding, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes are involved, but that does not mean they can't have their own humble moment in the sun when involved with other, lesser breakfasts.

Like those ones you get it Tesco, for example. Bob knows they need something to compensate for the wooden hash browns, the limp bacon, eggs like frog spawn and sausages you could use as rungs in a ladder. In that case, beans are like a welcome hug from a long lost friend and have absolutely earned their place upon the plate. Not every bought breakfast is made to the above ISO standard, and tough times call for certain measures. Beans are that measure.

As a foodstuff in their own right, beans are full of 57 varieties of win. My aforementioned cheesy beans on toast, being one of many examples. As a side to a healthy plate of chips for dunking and subsequent chasing around the plate with your fork.

Corned beef hash, as mighty as it is can only but be improved with beans and of course, the king of fast food, KFC. Nowt beats getting a large pot of beans, emptying as many chips as you can into the pot and squidging them all together before sporking them by the barrelload into your loving mouth.

Don't be an Adolf Beanitler. Embrace some soon. You might just surprise yourself. And that's my last take on the matter.

Unless I get bored later.