Is your banjo intact?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Is your banjo intact?

• Banjo string intact
    • TWANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite what my username suggests - i have, infact, never had a Red Banjo.

Got mates who have tho. 2 of our close nit group of 8. So you can add in the 25% rate from my group of pals.

I've known of more than one, as said above they've said it was done whilst they were preoccupied with the pleasure bit. I assume the same way men seem to let women scratch fuck out of their backs?

I am sure that if it broke I would be jumpimg around the room screaming with blood firing everywhere.

Something tells me you may be a virgin who makes these stories up to impress me!

Ripped mine going through the back door.

Snapped the remaining thread 6 months later. Like already mentioned, blood everywhere.

Then the question. "Is the blood mine or yours?"

Good point. The fact that the original damage was done via the backdoor confirms my believe that only unusual sex breaks it!!

I think i've won.

Note: She sometimes looks at this website, hopefully she's looking now at my amazing victory?

Ripped mine going through the back door.

Snapped the remaining thread 6 months later. Like already mentioned, blood everywhere.

Then the question. "Is the blood mine or yours?"

She asked that question, and after I said it was mine she swore it couldn't be as there was too much and she must have started her period. I'd lost that much I was expecting a cup of sweet tea and a biscuit to sugar me up.

So currently that makes me the only straight (unless it was one of CL's straighter moments) banjo snapper?

Plainly everyone else has been delving into slushbuckets.

So taking into the account the blatant cheating from Melons (who hasn't got a real, living breathing penis attached to her) and dubious Chicken Licken one its clear approx 90% of men are intact.

Bloody know all woman.

One of the lads snapped his trying to sneak a go while his bird was asleep, she woke up to the blood everywhere and he told her she'd just come on, the big shit house. So only wrong uns as far as I know - either can't get a lady in the mood, or breaking and entering.

This poll was due to end tomorrow but its clear that it's quite rare for a snappage.

90% intact.

I win, unless we get a 41 cheating bastards adding to the poll.

Thanks to everyone that entered. Ooer.

27 and all intact, onCe felt like it was going to go but thankfully it never, not that I helped by carrying on, if the situation arises again Im going to tell a bitch to back the fuck up and take neccesary action required. This must not happen to me.

Ouch, this brings back bad memories.

Split dryfucking my then fiancee up the backdoor on the beach in Ibiza (fucking sand gets everywhere :() but god bless drugs for not making me feel anything painful.

Until the morning.

Snapped us both trying to sleep together about a day later. WTF was I thinking....

Oh what a memorable holiday.

RIP banjo, you're we're taken too soon:(

If dry-fucking/bumming is a common cause of banjo loss then I reckon loads of rapists must have lost their banjo string. Bad news that like, dead easy for forensics to find you if you've bled all over the victim.