You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is your banjo intact?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Is your banjo intact?

• Banjo string intact
    • TWANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've known of more than one, as said above they've said it was done whilst they were preoccupied with the pleasure bit. I assume the same way men seem to let women scratch fuck out of their backs?

I am sure that if it broke I would be jumpimg around the room screaming with blood firing everywhere.

Something tells me you may be a virgin who makes these stories up to impress me!

Ripped mine going through the back door.

Snapped the remaining thread 6 months later. Like already mentioned, blood everywhere.

Then the question. "Is the blood mine or yours?"

Good point. The fact that the original damage was done via the backdoor confirms my believe that only unusual sex breaks it!!

I think i've won.

Note: She sometimes looks at this website, hopefully she's looking now at my amazing victory?

Ripped mine going through the back door.

Snapped the remaining thread 6 months later. Like already mentioned, blood everywhere.

Then the question. "Is the blood mine or yours?"

She asked that question, and after I said it was mine she swore it couldn't be as there was too much and she must have started her period. I'd lost that much I was expecting a cup of sweet tea and a biscuit to sugar me up.

Ouch, this brings back bad memories.

Split dryfucking my then fiancee up the backdoor on the beach in Ibiza (fucking sand gets everywhere :() but god bless drugs for not making me feel anything painful.

Until the morning.

Snapped us both trying to sleep together about a day later. WTF was I thinking....

Oh what a memorable holiday.

RIP banjo, you're we're taken too soon:(