You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is there a stigma attached to going out with a fat girl?

Elite

• 2 years later...

Cmon Remster.  We've all smashed big units.  Don't try to be all high and mighty on us...

I genuinely don't think I have, I've come close in that I've received head from a larger lady and I banged one bird that lost something like 6 stone so had a lot of skin, but generally if I was drunk enough to kiss a bigger bird I would always sober up in time to stop myself from fucking her.

My brother used to go out with some girl who was easily 25 stone. Nice girl but she was absolutely massive. Her dad was loaded too and they had a swimming pool and bar in their house. For some reason my brother hardly bothered going down to her house and always insisted on staying in ours. All they would do was sit on the couch d4inking and smoking. My brother was too lazy and tight to ever take her out anywhere.

Hearing them have sex was one of the most horrific things imaginable.

One lad that was a mutual friend burst out out laughing when I told him that she was his girlfriend. He then went through some scientific analysis of weight, pressure and the strength of the bedroom floorboards and tried to work out how my brother could shag her.

Cheesus, 25 stone! If I attempted to shag a 25 stone bird would that technically be a threesome? 

Personally once they stray into 'not giving a fuck about themselves' territory then it's time to go, that should apply to men and women. It's not about looking good for you, it's about if they don't give a fuck about themselves then they don't give a fuck about you. If you have kids it's even worse, they have to live with the stigma, the stick from other kids. Easy to say 'fuck what they say' but you can't stop it being said.

Now the health issues, yeah smoking shit loads and drinking lots will put a fair strain on a body and if you've bad genes you are dicing with death. Eating to the point you are three times your own weight causes so many issues that you are going to have a much shorter more miserable life because of it. 

I was reading something last week about GPs being afraid to tell patients they needed to lose weight because they didn't want to offend them, going through different things to try to help obese people deal with their weight related ailments when just losing the weight would have helped. 

Nobody has any problem calling out smokers, drinkers or drug addicts. Although I can see a day when it's a hate crime to call out any of those people. People need to wake up, be responsible for their own actions. 

I don't care who anyone goes out with as long as it's legal, be nice if both people are happy too. Then it's none of our business, I treat everyone with respect no matter who or what they are as long as they do the same to me. But morbidly obese people do freak me out a little, and I do find them repulsive, especially when they make huge 'sexy' dresses in I think it's called 'circus tent' size.

When I was 17-19, can't remember exactly, I was with an older bird that was so big that I couldn't get it into her. We were on a couch at a party and the angles were all wrong. When I sobered up I thanked all the God's, old and new, that I didn't stick her. My main memory was of her on top, squashing me and whispering "I'm so wet, it's been 2 years". Jesus.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Women are the same. Loads I know would not go out with a massive fat lad. One girl I know ended up at some lads flat with some lad out of my footy team, his mate had pulled her best friend.

Her mate and his mate went off into the bedroom and started shagging but she wouldn't go near this fat lad. She told me once "i couldn't shag him. His belly hung down so far it must have covered his cock". Absolutely no way was I letting him anywhere near me".

Women are the same. Loads I know would not go out with a massive fat lad. One girl I know ended up at some lads flat with some lad out of my footy team, his mate had pulled her best friend.

Her mate and his mate went off into the bedroom and started shagging but she wouldn't go near this fat lad. She told me once "i couldn't shag him. His belly hung down so far it must have covered his cock". Absolutely no way was I letting him anywhere near me".

Unless his wallet was bigger than his gut