Quantcast
Homeland - Page 11 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Gym Beglin

Homeland

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Though the twist at the end was okay. Last few episodes have been tough watching though.

I've seen enough.

x2.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

As for the last episode itself. If it ended at the 40 minute mark and the 'event' then it would have ended very well but the last 20 minutes were just stupid and unnecessary.

Just waiting for the last espisode on Season 2 which has been good to shit to good to shit again. There's more holes than a tennis racket in the writing

Do you really believe they can get another season from it?

Yes, I believe they'll get several more seasons out of it.

I find some of the criticism aimed at it bemusing to be honest. The premise was far fetched from the beginning, it hasn't suddenly taken a left turn into unrealistic territory.

Yes' date=' I believe they'll get several more seasons out of it.

I find some of the criticism aimed at it bemusing to be honest. The premise was far fetched from the beginning, it hasn't suddenly taken a left turn into unrealistic territory.[/quote']

I cant believe you can think there is any more mileage in it at all,i think its already been at least half a season too long.

I dont think the criticism has been all about the lack of realism just the way the plot lurched all over the place during the second series.

If they had attached the last half of the second series to the first half of the first series then it might have been excellent.

Am I the only one who thinks that Saul might be a massive wrong 'un?

Nope, I was thinking that. But if he is, why would he come forward with the intel at the beginning of series 2 on Nasir being in Beirut?

He's got a beard. Good guy.

Everyone knows the Jewish folk killed Jesus so what's stopping Saul from being the bad guy? Its not always the muslims like Stront would have you believe...

For it to continue they'd have to introduce a whole new cast barring two characters, which sounds laughable and would probably turn it into some week-by-week story bullshit a la CSI or other such nonsense.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Special note for pure shitness was that whole farce with David 'the bad guy' Estes and him just calling off the hit on Brody instead of getting Quinn fucked off and *then* going in and redacting Saul's lie detector report. Infact, the whole series just makes the CIA look a complete bunch of clowns from sobbing at any given moment to agents disobeying orders at the drop of a hat and allowing terrorists to get into a top security centre, break into a car, load it with semtex and detonate it next to over two hundred CIA agents.

There have been good moments but the minute they revealed their trump card, the ace up their sleeve, i.e. It woz Brodie what done it, they just had to start scrambling around, making giant plot leaps and for that reason, in the style of Duncan Bannatyne, I'm oot.

They also missed a trick by not making that annoying-as-sweet-buggery, eyebrow-knitting daughter go to the wake to support her ex-boyfriend and blowing fuck out of her, thus ensuring she may never return. Ever.