You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

5 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, discuss any Jewish person for long enough and eventually some twat will bring up Israel.

Nevertheless, perhaps we can get back to this kind of thing:

scarlettm.jpg

I take that sort of thing seriously.

My Grandad fought in World war 1 and my dad in world war 2, because we sincerely believe that good looking women are entitled to their own threads.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, discuss any Jewish person for long enough and eventually some twat will bring up Israel.

Nevertheless, perhaps we can get back to this kind of thing:

scarlettm.jpg

Your so full of shit, it's not even funny any more.

If you're so convinced that this forum is a cesspool of anti-Semitism, why don't you report it to the EHRC and then fuck off out of it?

(Don't answer that. I know the answer: you know we're not anti-Semites, but you just love acting the cunt.)

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Your so full of shit, it's not even funny any more.

If you're so convinced that this forum is a cesspool of anti-Semitism, why don't you report it to the EHRC and then fuck off out of it?

(Don't answer that. I know the answer: you know we're not anti-Semites, but you just love acting the cunt.)

Seems like everyone is spoiling for an argument these days. If you want one so bad, you can go back to the one we had in this thread in 2014 and wank yourself silly over it. I have better things to do with my time.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Seems like everyone is spoiling for an argument these days. If you want one so bad, you can go back to the one we had in this thread in 2014 and wank yourself silly over it. I have better things to do with my time.

Get. To. Fuck.

You go snidily and dishonestly accusing everyone of being anti-Semitic, then feign injured innocence when you get pulled up on it. We've seen this shit so often.

8 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

No we're not!

• Upvote 2