You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC striker Nathan Eccleston under investigation by club after claiming 9/11

Skrtel Milk

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read my original post woman

Ah there's more to it. So to complete the fetish-inspired fantasy, you need to be threatened with physical harm, over the internet, by a woman.

Wierd kink. You must have been dropped pretty hard as a baby, onto a hard surface.

There must be a "threaten me please" forum somewhere on the Internet, for the likes of you.

PS: why don't you PM Melons and ask her to oblige you. Get off my tail, this is creepy ....

Edited by isr

I cant believe people are saying he should have his contract terminated. I mean if Caroll or Suarez said the same thing, would they want their contracts to be terminated?

I think its just a storm in a teacup, with people acting as if he had insulted the innocents who died (looking at the tweet, it doesn't look like he did). If he had something to say about that, that would definately be "bringing the club into disrepute". Having "unorthodox" theories over a disaster isn't the same thing (In my opinion, and I'm sure in others, once they all calm down)

Other footballers (eg: John Terry) did far worse, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11.

To be honest, the most shocking thing about this episode is that a modern footballer actually HAS a theory, about something, somewhere ...

Edited by isr

Ah there's more to it. So to complete the fetish-inspired fantasy, you need to be threatened with physical harm, over the internet, by a woman.

Wierd kink. You must have been dropped pretty hard as a baby, onto a hard surface.

There must be a "threaten me please" forum somewhere on the Internet, for the likes of you.

Man, you are really shit at this. I mean like, really shit.

Now go on, run along, I'm sure you've got loads more BJ training to do.

PS: why don't you PM Melons and ask her to oblige you. Get off my tail, this is creepy ....

Man, you are really shit at this. I mean like, really shit.

I know. I've ruined your fantasy now, haven't I.

Here, have another cookie.

This is quite interesting its also been confirmed what was said.

(Before 8:46 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Defense Secretary Rumsfeld Reportedly Predicts Terror Attacks

edit.png

a281_john_mica_2050081722-9146.jpgJohn Mica. [source: Publicity photo]Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, Representatives Christopher Cox (R-CA) and John Mica (R-FL), and numerous others are meeting in Rumsfeld’s private Pentagon dining room, discussing missile defense (see (8:00 a.m.-8:50 a.m.) September 11, 2001). Rumsfeld later recalls, “I had said at an eight o’clock breakfast that sometime in the next two, four, six, eight, ten, twelve months there would be an event that would occur in the world that would be sufficiently shocking that it would remind people again how important it is to have a strong healthy Defense Department that contributes to—that underpins peace and stability in our world.” <cite>[Larry King Live, 12/5/2001]</cite> Wolfowitz recalls, “And we commented to them that based on what Rumsfeld and I had both seen and worked on the Ballistic Missile Threat Commission, that we were probably in for some nasty surprises over the next ten years.” <cite>[Vanity Fair, 5/9/2003]</cite> According to Mica, “the subject of the conversation Donald Rumsfeld was interested in was, the military had been downsized during the ‘90s since the fall of the Berlin Wall. And what we were going to do about [the] situation if we had another—the word [Rumsfeld] used was ‘incident.‘… And he was trying to make certain that we were prepared for something that we might not expect.” <cite>[uS Congress. House. Oversight and Government Reform Committee, 8/1/2007]</cite> There are confused accounts that Rumsfeld says, “I’ve been around the block a few times. There will be another event,” just before the Pentagon is hit by Flight 77 (see (Before 9:37 a.m.) September 11, 2001), but such comments may have been made around this time instead. Shortly afterwards, someone walks in with a note informing Rumsfeld that a plane has just hit the WTC (see Shortly After 8:46 a.m. September 11, 2001). <cite>[Larry King Live, 12/5/2001; 9/11 Commission, 3/23/2004]</cite> Mica later comments, “[L]ittle did we know that within a few minutes of the end of our conversation and actually at the end of our breakfast, that our world would change and that incident that we talked about would be happening.” <cite>[US Department of Defense, 9/10/2004]</cite>

Entity Tags: Donald Rumsfeld, John Mica, US Department of Defense, Christopher Cox, Paul Wolfowitz

Timeline Tags: 9/11 Timeline

Category Tags: All Day of 9/11 Events, Donald Rumsfeld, Pentagon

Why is it interesting? If 9/11 was a conspiracy Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz would have been in on it and I would say they would not have come out to say they were talking about a major incident happening right before one did. Also predicting that America will be involved in some incident is hardly an earth-shattering prediction given its track record.

Careful now, he's spent the last 3 years learning BJs

As it turned out, no I didn't. Dave Camirillo is a hard taskmaster, and BJJ scares the heck out of me. Too easy to get seriously injured, especially when your technique is sorely lacking (ie: me).

I can't decide whether you're a comic genius or whether that went straight over your head

As it turned out, no I didn't. Dave Camirillo is a hard taskmaster, and BJJ scares the heck out of me. Too easy to get seriously injured, especially when your technique is sorely lacking (ie: me).

That's very impressive if true. He trained under Ralph Gracie and is head coach at the American Kickboxing Academy.

Can you tell us any more? I'd love to know first hand about his training methods.

(obviously don't bother if you've made this up).

That's very impressive if true. He trained under Ralph Gracie and is head coach at the American Kickboxing Academy.

Can you tell us any more? I'd love to know first hand about his training methods.

AKA pro training is full contact and harder than most fight, according to reports.

You should never have a issue training BJJ with anyone decent, they don't take liberties.

Why is it interesting? If 9/11 was a conspiracy Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz would have been in on it and I would say they would not have come out to say they were talking about a major incident happening right before one did. Also predicting that America will be involved in some incident is hardly an earth-shattering prediction given its track record.

Erm never said once about conspiracy.Its interesting because at that time nobody is supposed to be expecting any major event.

Is there still no answer to the lack of photo/video evidence for the Pentagon strike?

You're going to tell me that this...

http://thewebfairy.com/nerdcities/Hufschmid/eh28s.jpg

...is the only evidence of a jumbo jet hitting the headquarters of the American military in 2001?

Corner shops have better CCTV equipment than that.

You fail hard.

Even more fail, look at the date stamp on the CCTV footage ;)

Oh I'm sorry, I meant jumbo jet motherfucker.

It's not a cessna.

"But a 757 is 38m wide! It would leave a massive hole!"

Well, it wouldn't actually, as the fuselage is only 7.3m and the wings would have sheared off at impact.

Anyway, I feel a bit stupid as having read your other posts on the subject you're clearly on the wind up and I've fallen for it. You got me there!

He's one of the head coaches at AKA (along with "Crazy" Bob Cook et al), but is definately the head BJJ guy. Actually, he calls his program "Guerilla Jiu-Jitsu", but its BJJ nonentheless (he puts more emphasis on non-Gi moves, but with the growth of MMA, so do a lot of coaches now).

We are approx 30 miles up the road from AKA (San Jose, we're in Fremont/Union City), and our head BJJ guy (Mike Prudencio) was a long-time student of Dave's (as well as getting his brown belt from the Gracie gym at Mountain View), hence the affiliation (we've also labeled our program "Guerilla Jiu Jitsu as well, but, err, we're all Gi). We're not twinned with AKA or anything (as our gym has more than just combat sports, we're also one of the premier Crossfit facilities in the US), but (especially with BJJ) there's a lot of crossover.

As far as his training methods, I'm not that well qualified to comment. At my low level, I'm sure most top-notch instructors are very similar. As I said earlier, I tried BJJ, but I wasn't good enough, nor did I have the temperament. Not patient enough, and kept on trying to muscle out of things instead of using technique (or so Mike kept telling me). Plus, BJJ injuries are genuinely scary (at least to me).

Dave Camarillo used to take the Saturday sessions, and was pretty tough - even to the established regulars. Very, err, "matter-of-fact" guy. You can read between the lines on that one - in the end, I'm just a guy who genuinely couldn't hack it during his sessions.

Our kick-boxing programme doesn't mix with AKA, so I can't comment on what they do. But they do have a LOT of fighters there, so I'm sure their sparring sessions are brutal. Ours are much more gentlemanly :). Get hurt? Take 5. Most of our guys are either amateur or police (one of our gym owners - Freddy Comacho - is a long-serving SWAT team member).

Even more fail, look at the date stamp on the CCTV footage ;)

The time gets me to,they do reckon the camera that was on top of the hotel roof facing the pentagon,which was taken by the FBI has the best footage.

That was seen by some workers there apparently before they took it.

The odd thing with the pentagon one is practically every person including officials who got there first say about the lack of plane to be found.

Theres loads of weird things about that though like the other plane that was with that one.Then theres the helicopter and most strangest the official guy who was in the hotel,who watched a American 747 takeoff from the airport the wrongway,and fly towards the pentagon then the explosion,the airport is is 30 to 60 seconds away from the pentagon.

Then all the reports off the people inside the pentagon,including senior servicemen who done duty who seen the planes hit the towers,all said when the one hit them in the pentagon was a bomb going off.

These are time served soldiers from warzones who know what a bomb sounds and feels like when it explodes saying this,and not just one or two saying it either.

It was a plane that hit it no doubt,but again I can see with the lack of proof shown,I can understand why people doubt it and more so the drone theory.

Then apparently its imposable to fly a comercial 747 40 feet off the ground at that speed,becuase the nose of the plane grounds it(dont no how true that is).

You got to remember also theres 86 cameras focused on the pentagon and all they need do is release one showing the plane to stop all this conspiracy stuff.

This is worth a quick watch off its really short.

[YOUTUBE]mcWT2lQszEE[/YOUTUBE]

Oh that tape from ontop of hotel has been released here it is.

[YOUTUBE]kXEZp-ULmXw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by SCOUSE TAPAS

Guest ShoePiss
He's one of the head coaches at AKA (along with "Crazy" Bob Cook et al), but is definately the head BJJ guy. Actually, he calls his program "Guerilla Jiu-Jitsu", but its BJJ nonentheless (he puts more emphasis on non-Gi moves, but with the growth of MMA, so do a lot of coaches now).

We are approx 30 miles up the road from AKA (San Jose, we're in Fremont/Union City), and our head BJJ guy (Mike Prudencio) was a long-time student of Dave's (as well as getting his brown belt from the Gracie gym at Mountain View), hence the affiliation (we've also labeled our program "Guerilla Jiu Jitsu as well, but, err, we're all Gi). We're not twinned with AKA or anything (as our gym has more than just combat sports, we're also one of the premier Crossfit facilities in the US), but (especially with BJJ) there's a lot of crossover.

As far as his training methods, I'm not that well qualified to comment. At my low level, I'm sure most top-notch instructors are very similar. As I said earlier, I tried BJJ, but I wasn't good enough, nor did I have the temperament. Not patient enough, and kept on trying to muscle out of things instead of using technique (or so Mike kept telling me). Plus, BJJ injuries are genuinely scary (at least to me).

Dave Camarillo used to take the Saturday sessions, and was pretty tough - even to the established regulars. Very, err, "matter-of-fact" guy. You can read between the lines on that one - in the end, I'm just a guy who genuinely couldn't hack it during his sessions.

Our kick-boxing programme doesn't mix with AKA, so I can't comment on what they do. But they do have a LOT of fighters there, so I'm sure their sparring sessions are brutal. Ours are much more gentlemanly :). Get hurt? Take 5. Most of our guys are either amateur or police (one of our gym owners - Freddy Comacho - is a long-serving SWAT team member).

I know San Jose very well, pity I don't still live there. I'd offer to knock you out with one punch or at least wrestle and chew your ears or something.

I know San Jose very well, pity I don't still live there. I'd offer to knock you out with one punch or at least wrestle and chew your ears or something.

Oh go blow it out of your other hole. You're a tedious little twit, with precious little to back up your fake bravado. You've been trying as hard as your feeble intellect will allow to get some kind of retarded "online punchup" arranged. I wasn't impressed by your pathetic attempt to drag a 3 year old quote of mine out of context (seriously, just how pathetic is that, keeping a 3 year old anti-racist post of mine in your back pocket. What are you - 7?). Neither am I impressed by your cheap fake chest thumping now.

It isn't happening. If we ever did meet in meatspace, I'd be more likely to take pity on your pathetic self, and offer you a (slightly used) hanky for you to mop up your drool.

You are dismissed.

PS: stop pissing on your shoes.