You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC striker Nathan Eccleston under investigation by club after claiming 9/11

Skrtel Milk

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post by isr has always stuck in my head as one of the ( unintentionally ) funniest posts I've seen on here.

Ok, here's where I really lose my temper. 6foot-1, 215 pounds - with years of kickboxing, Krav Maga and just starting with BJJ. Yes, you better believe it - if you talked to me like that, you'd be in hospital. And there's nothing you, or your mates could do about it. Period. And you can take that to the bank!

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/60614-sad-little-sidenote-last-nights-game-4.html

The majority of the hijackers were Saudi's who'd travelled to the US on a student visa, not some ignorant villagers from the backwaters of Afgahnistan. They were a small, tight-knit group, as terrorist cells often are. They were also funded by a well-educated and combat experienced dissident from a wealthy Saudi family. US intelligence agencies were aware of increased chatter regarding some sort of terrorist attack, and an FBI agent had flagged the fact that a group of Saudi students were taking flying lessons in the US, but it was given a low priority marker and not followed up. Lastly, after the attacks the media were able to trace the intimate history of many of those involved. If they could do that to a small group, I doubt they'd have problems uncovering the involvement of a bigger cast of suspects.

To this day they still dont no why or who was inovlved in 9/11,they arrested over 2000 people who they thought were involved in the attack.

Out of 2000 people 1 was charged,they got hold of 100s of computers and hard drives of people involved with Al Qaeda not one had any information regarding any attack on the towers.

If you have a spare two hours heres the official FBIs Pentbhom timeline of 9/11,it proves near enough it wasnt Bin Laden amd has FBI officers saying it seems like the evidence found had been left for them to find.

You do need to read all of it.

Complete 911 Timeline

FBI's Penttbom 9/11 Investigation and Identification of Alleged Hijackers

Complete 911 Timeline: FBI's Penttbom 9/11 Investigation and Identification of Alleged Hijackers

Is there still no answer to the lack of photo/video evidence for the Pentagon strike?

You're going to tell me that this...

http://thewebfairy.com/nerdcities/Hufschmid/eh28s.jpg

...is the only evidence of a jumbo jet hitting the headquarters of the American military in 2001?

Corner shops have better CCTV equipment than that.

You fail hard.

There's a very obvious answer, they didn't want to compromise security any further by giving away the location of security cameras just to placate a bunch of loons on the internet.

I'd say they were feeling pretty sensitive at this point.

Stupid, stupid, conspiracies.

Someone mentioned John O'Neill, now his story is far more interesting and factual.

There's a very obvious answer, they didn't want to compromise security any further by giving away the location of security cameras just to placate a bunch of loons on the internet.

Someone mentioned John O'Neill, now his story is far more interesting and factual.

Eh !

Not having it.

There aren't going to be any 'blind spots', the position of the cameras, deep on Pentagon property, aren't going to weaken their security at all.

10 years on, still just the one wanky CCTV frames that don't actually show a plane.

I don't care like, but I'm just pointing out the really, blindingly obvious question that has never been answered satisfactorily.

It was the Pentagon, it's surrounded by cameras, in-looking-out, out-looking-in, cameras way up high, cameras inside and out...it's just an awfully big gap in the evidence.

And that's before you even get onto the damage to the building.

I'm not going to believe a study by a university. Christ alive man.

This is quite interesting its also been confirmed what was said.

(Before 8:46 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Defense Secretary Rumsfeld Reportedly Predicts Terror Attacks

edit.png

a281_john_mica_2050081722-9146.jpgJohn Mica. [source: Publicity photo]Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, Representatives Christopher Cox (R-CA) and John Mica (R-FL), and numerous others are meeting in Rumsfeld’s private Pentagon dining room, discussing missile defense (see (8:00 a.m.-8:50 a.m.) September 11, 2001). Rumsfeld later recalls, “I had said at an eight o’clock breakfast that sometime in the next two, four, six, eight, ten, twelve months there would be an event that would occur in the world that would be sufficiently shocking that it would remind people again how important it is to have a strong healthy Defense Department that contributes to—that underpins peace and stability in our world.” <cite>[Larry King Live, 12/5/2001]</cite> Wolfowitz recalls, “And we commented to them that based on what Rumsfeld and I had both seen and worked on the Ballistic Missile Threat Commission, that we were probably in for some nasty surprises over the next ten years.” <cite>[Vanity Fair, 5/9/2003]</cite> According to Mica, “the subject of the conversation Donald Rumsfeld was interested in was, the military had been downsized during the ‘90s since the fall of the Berlin Wall. And what we were going to do about [the] situation if we had another—the word [Rumsfeld] used was ‘incident.‘… And he was trying to make certain that we were prepared for something that we might not expect.” <cite>[uS Congress. House. Oversight and Government Reform Committee, 8/1/2007]</cite> There are confused accounts that Rumsfeld says, “I’ve been around the block a few times. There will be another event,” just before the Pentagon is hit by Flight 77 (see (Before 9:37 a.m.) September 11, 2001), but such comments may have been made around this time instead. Shortly afterwards, someone walks in with a note informing Rumsfeld that a plane has just hit the WTC (see Shortly After 8:46 a.m. September 11, 2001). <cite>[Larry King Live, 12/5/2001; 9/11 Commission, 3/23/2004]</cite> Mica later comments, “[L]ittle did we know that within a few minutes of the end of our conversation and actually at the end of our breakfast, that our world would change and that incident that we talked about would be happening.” <cite>[US Department of Defense, 9/10/2004]</cite>

Entity Tags: Donald Rumsfeld, John Mica, US Department of Defense, Christopher Cox, Paul Wolfowitz

Timeline Tags: 9/11 Timeline

Category Tags: All Day of 9/11 Events, Donald Rumsfeld, Pentagon

Not having it.

Of course you're not having it cos you like chasing your tail.

It's so blindingly obvious, they were suddenly feeling a little fragile and a tad touchy considering what had happened and were indeed set on covering all angles.

It's just plain common sense, there was plenty of evidence, photographic and eye witness, showing a plane had hit the gaff and they naturally thought that would be enough to appease those of a decent mindset.

How can you have any doubts that a plane hit the Pentagon? Just, how?

The lack of security footage simply shouldn't bother you in the slightest.

That sound is common sense screaming at you.

This post by isr has always stuck in my head as one of the ( unintentionally ) funniest posts I've seen on here.

Ok, here's where I really lose my temper. 6foot-1, 215 pounds - with years of kickboxing, Krav Maga and just starting with BJJ. Yes, you better believe it - if you talked to me like that, you'd be in hospital. And there's nothing you, or your mates could do about it. Period. And you can take that to the bank!

You little cretin (I suppose your username was well chosen in the end) - that was from THREE YEARS AGO, in a thread where some shitheads (apes like you, I would imagine) where DEFENDING racist abuse (delightful stuff like "elephant washer" etc), and then pretending it wasn't racist.

Racist and bigotted crap does get my temper flaring. And yes, if someone did say that racist shit to my face, I WOULD do what I said above.

No exaggeration.

What exactly do you think you've proved by storing that quote for 3 years and dumping it here? That I don't like racist fuckers, and would gladly kick their asses if they talked to me like that? (yes, the little pen-picture above is true. Want directions to the gym and guys I train with?).

Well whoppe-dee-doo. Congratulations little Sherlock.

And here's the post in full. If you're going to try to drag stuff out of context from years earlier, then at least do it properly:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/60614-sad-little-sidenote-last-nights-game-2.html#post1112214

You little cretin (I suppose your username was well chosen in the end) - that was from THREE YEARS AGO, in a thread where some shitheads (apes like you, I would imagine) where DEFENDING racist abuse (delightful stuff like "elephant washer" etc), and then pretending it wasn't racist.

Racist and bigotted crap does get my temper flaring. And yes, if someone did say that racist shit to my face, I WOULD do what I said above.

No exaggeration.

What exactly do you think you've proved by storing that quote for 3 years and dumping it here? That I don't like racist fuckers, and would gladly kick their asses if they talked to me like that? (yes, the little pen-picture above is true. Want directions to the gym and guys I train with?).

Well whoppe-dee-doo. Congratulations little Sherlock.

And here's the post in full. If you're going to try to drag stuff out of context from years earlier, then at least do it properly:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/60614-sad-little-sidenote-last-nights-game-2.html#post1112214

What if Mike Tyson said it to your face?

What is winning? Clue: it's not conquering the afghans. Getting rid of the Taliban and Al qaeda is. As it happens the Taliban are responsible for the vast majority of civilian deaths there.

I don't need you to give me a clue. NATO invaded, with the main intention of installing a government more to their liking.

5 minutes after NATO leaves (which they will, its just a matter of slowing down the retreat to reduce the political impact of it), the NATO installed government will be torn to shreds, and the Taliban (who by the way, are NOT Al-Qaeda, and never participated in 9/11) will be back in power. Either completely, or as part of a larger alliance.

Apparantly, you seem to be the only person who isn't aware of this.

The leaders of the NATO installed government are. They have been trying desperately to negotiate with the Taliban for nearly 2 years now, with little results (they're dead, and they know it).

The US knows it, and there is tremendous clamour within for them to negotiate with the Taliban (because, they know, they will win in the end) so they (the US) can retreat.

Low-level talks have already begun, but there is uncertainty within the Taliban over how to proceed (thats why they haven't gone anywhere yet, not because the US doesnt want to talk). The old guard are in favour of allowing a negotiated retreat by the US and NATO. The younger leaders are not (less pragmatic view, perhaps).

Guest ShoePiss
I don't need you to give me a clue. NATO invaded, with the main intention of installing a government more to their liking.

5 minutes after NATO leaves (which they will, its just a matter of slowing down the retreat to reduce the political impact of it), the NATO installed government will be torn to shreds, and the Taliban (who by the way, are NOT Al-Qaeda, and never participated in 9/11) will be back in power. Either completely, or as part of a larger alliance.

Apparantly, you seem to be the only person who isn't aware of this.

The leaders of the NATO installed government are. They have been trying desperately to negotiate with the Taliban for nearly 2 years now, with little results (they're dead, and they know it).

The US knows it, and there is tremendous clamour within for them to negotiate with the Taliban (because, they know, they will win in the end) so they (the US) can retreat.

Low-level talks have already begun, but there is uncertainty within the Taliban over how to proceed (thats why they haven't gone anywhere yet, not because the US doesnt want to talk). The old guard are in favour of allowing a negotiated retreat by the US and NATO. The younger leaders are not (less pragmatic view, perhaps).

Firstly, the Afghan people aren't winning this at all. As always they're the ones suffering the most. Who said the Taliban were Al Qaeda?

Secondly, fuck off you cunt.

If I met you face to face I'd warn you that I'm highly experienced in bashing my keyboard really hard and wouldn't be afraid to unleash my keyboard skills on you, you and your friends wouldn't have a chance!

Firstly, the Afghan people aren't winning this at all. As always they're the ones suffering the most. Who said the Taliban were Al Qaeda?

The Taliban are from the Afghan people (mainly Pashtun). They're not seperate entities.

Secondly, fuck off you cunt.

He said, as he wiped the snot of his nose with the back of his hand, smeared his tears across his cheek, and ran downstairs looking for Mummy.

If I met you face to face I'd warn you that I'm highly experienced in bashing my keyboard really hard

and threw his keyboard against the wall in impotent rage. "Mummy, I need a new keyboard, someone is arguing with me on the internet ..."

And I doubt we'd ever meet face to face. I don't tend to associate with shoe pissers, racists and/or cretins. I only bump into them occasionally on the interwebs.

Careful now, he's spent the last 3 years learning BJs

As it turned out, no I didn't. Dave Camirillo is a hard taskmaster, and BJJ scares the heck out of me. Too easy to get seriously injured, especially when your technique is sorely lacking (ie: me).

Ok, so I shall await your next witty rejoinder 3 years hence, when you store something else I've said for years (possibly from this thread) and wait to unleash it on the world.

Oh, the tension....

Type into Google ' Liverpool way isr kickboxing ' and see what comes up. It took me less than a minute to find the thread. Stored it indeed.

The problem is that whilst you come across as smug and superior, you are also quite humourless. And boring.

Now please, respond to this in no less than 5 paragraphs. Maybe call me a few names and threaten to beat me up.

Guest ShoePiss
The Taliban are from the Afghan people (mainly Pashtun). They're not seperate entities.

He said, as he wiped the snot of his nose with the back of his hand, smeared his tears across his cheek, and ran downstairs looking for Mummy.

and threw his keyboard against the wall in impotent rage. "Mummy, I need a new keyboard, someone is arguing with me on the internet ..."

And I doubt we'd ever meet face to face. I don't tend to associate with shoe pissers, racists and/or cretins. I only bump into them occasionally on the interwebs.

You're weird and I think we're done here.

I'll just say that the taliban is responsible for more civilian Afghan deaths than anyone else, that's not 'winning'.

Type into Google ' Liverpool way isr kickboxing ' and see what comes up. It took me less than a minute to find the thread. Stored it indeed.

Haha, this is hilarious. So you didn't store a link to that post for 3 years, you just happened to google my username and kickboxing, and this site. Err, just in case.

Riiight ...

The problem is that whilst you come across as smug and superior

Unfortunate side effect of arguing with pond scum. Anyone with more than 2 gray cells will come across as superior. Can't be avoided.

Now please, respond to this in no less than 5 paragraphs.

Pond scum have limited comprehension ability, true.

Maybe call me a few names and threaten to beat me up.

Aha, we get to the meat of the matter. Did you want someone (or me) to threaten to beat you up? That must be why you stored the link to that post of mine for over 3 years. Must be some as-yet-unamed fetish I wasn't aware of (mercifully).

Sorry to disappoint. Here, have a cookie ...

Haha, this is hilarious. So you didn't store a link to that post for 3 years, you just happened to google my username and kickboxing, and this site. Err, just in case.

Riiight ...

Unfortunate side effect of arguing with pond scum. Anyone with more than 2 gray cells will come across as superior. Can't be avoided.

Pond scum have limited comprehension ability, true.

Aha, we get to the meat of the matter. Did you want someone (or me) to threaten to beat you up? Is that some as-yet-unamed fetish I wasn't aware of?

Sorry to disappoint. Here, have a cookie ...

To quote Silverlining ' you are about half as clever as you think you are. ' Read my original post woman, I could REMEMBER the post you made. And the reference to you kickboxing. So I entered the site, your username and kickboxing. It's not fucking rocket science.