You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC striker Nathan Eccleston under investigation by club after claiming 9/11

Skrtel Milk

BIDfq.jpg

So me saying hillsborough wasnt caused by the police but by a secret conspiracy of hooligans isnt disrespectful?

When you say it about hillsborough yeah that sounds fucked up. But tons of people all over the world think it was a big pre-planned conspiracy, which isn't the same as what happened at hillsborough.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd always wondered what the name for a group of hooligans was called.

the hoolilluminati, yep

when you say it about hillsborough yeah that sounds fucked up. But tons of people all over the world think it was a big pre-planned conspiracy, which isn't the same as what happened at hillsborough.

lots of idiots arent less idiotic than one idiot

lots of idiots arent less idiotic than one idiot

But we have no evidence at all that they are idiots, and we're basically going towards an argument about conspiracies so I'm out. Have read a decent bit about conspiracy theories over the years and prefer to stay open minded instead of thinking people that have those beliefs are nutters, etc.

Not a smart thing to say when you're at a big club.

It is also not smart to think that World Trade Center 7 collapsed because of office fires in under 8 seconds. 3.4 of those seconds at free fall speed which NIST had to admit 7 years later.

[YOUTUBE]LD06SAf0p9A[/YOUTUBE]

Which the BBC and Reuters knew about 20 minutes before it happened, which make sense because no steel framed high rised building have ever collapsed because of fire in the history of engineering.

Oh and the BBC have "lost the original recordings of that day".

[YOUTUBE]C7SwOT29gbc[/YOUTUBE]

Silly thing to say regarding your career as a footballer at a big club. In terms of speaking your mind I have no problem with it.

But hey I must be a loon and a holocaust denier for thinking that those two things above are a bit strange.

At least Nathan's got FBI on his side: 9/11: Bin Laden Not Wanted 'Dead or Alive'

works for me.

9/11: Bin Laden Not Wanted 'Dead or Alive'

June 8, 2006 (updated January 20, 2009)

The Wisdom Fund

The 'FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11'. Vice President Cheney says, 'We've never made the case, or argued the case, that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11'

The FBI's "Most Wanted Terrorists" web page does not state that Bin Laden is wanted for the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

The FBI page states: "Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world."

When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on the FBI's web page, Rex Tomb, the FBI's Chief of Investigative Publicity, is reported to have said, "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11."

In the months leading up to the Septmber 11, 2001 attack, it is reported, the Taliban "outlined various ways bin Laden could be dealt with. He could be turned over to the EU, killed by the Taliban, or made available as a target for Cruise missiles." The Bush administration did not accept the Taliban's offer.

"On September 20, 2001," according to the Guardian, "the Taliban offered to hand Osama bin Laden to a neutral Islamic country for trial if the US presented them with evidence that he was responsible for the attacks on New York and Washington. The US rejected the offer."

On September 23, 2001 the BBC reported that four of the hijack "suspects" - Waleed Al Shehri, Abdulaziz Al Omari, Saeed Alghamdi, and possibly Khalid Al Midhar - were alive, and that FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged "the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt."

Bin Laden, in a September 28, 2001 interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat, is reported to have said:

- I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.

Experts dismiss the video tape "found in a house in Jalalabad", Afghanistan, which allegedly shows Bin Laden confessing to the September 11 attacks. In a December 20, 2001, broadcast by German TV channel Das Erste "two independent translators and an expert on oriental studies found the White House's translation not only to be inaccurate, but manipulative."

FBI Director Robert Mueller, in a speech at the Commonwealth Club on April 19, 2002, said: "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper - either here in the United States, or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere - that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot."

In fact there are no Arab names on the partial list of passengers on the 9/11 flights.

Yet on September 12, 2001 ABC News reported that "investigators have identified all the hijackers". Among those identified was "Satan Suqami, a Saudi national on American Airlines Flight 11, whose passport was recovered in the rubble."

Bin Laden is the "prime suspect" in the September 11 attacks, said President Bush on September 17, 2001, and he pledged to capture him "dead or alive."

"I am absolutely convinced that the al-Qaida network, which he heads, was responsible for this attack," Secretary of State Colin Powell said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Powell said the government would "put before the world, the American people, a persuasive case that ... it is al-Qaida, led by Osama bin Laden, who has been responsible."

On October 7, 2001, the U.S. military began operation Operation Enduring Freedom - a war on Afghanistan.

The evidence against Bin Laden, promised by Secretary of State Colin Powell on September 23, 2001, has yet to be made available to the public.

On March 29, 2006, on The Tony Snow Show, Vice President Dick Cheney stated: "We've never made the case, or argued the case, that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming."

Back on September 16, 2001, Cheney had said he would willingly accept bin Laden's "head on a platter".

He will sadly be gone….he’s a youth player and cant get away with stuff like this. A star player could get away with this, but never a kid

Would really like to think that isn't the case. If we do let him go I hope he does well and it bites the owners on the arse in the future, because this is over the top. His potential as a football player has to come into it, also the fact that he's a kid and has had a lack of awareness.

"The reserve team player has caused outrage after claiming the attacks were 'an accident' and that he believed a group called the 'Illuminati' were responsible."

From Sky, fucking agenda driven sham.

Edited by Red Phoenix

But we have no evidence at all that they are idiots, and we're basically going towards an argument about conspiracies so I'm out. Have read a decent bit about conspiracy theories over the years and prefer to stay open minded instead of thinking people that have those beliefs are nutters, etc.

Actually there is almost endless evidence that they are all idiots. But the thing about the way conspiracy theories work is that overwhelming evidence against them is simply seen as proof of an increasingly complex cover up- while one piece of information that apparently or momentarily "doesnt fit" is seen as irrefutable proof that the whole thing is a big lie.

Then as each "discrepancy" is explained, much nodding of heads ensues. Yes, the cover-up has just gotten that much better, but they know. They know the truth.

It's an infantile exercise in circular logic. It's practically religious thinking.

Actually there is almost endless evidence that they are all idiots.

There isn't though, because there are conspiracies and many have been proven in the past. Just because some people go over the top with outlandish theories doesn't mean you should tarnish everyone with the same brush.

9/11 has somehow been added to the list and has stayed there, but when you have these events that have been proven it makes sense to realise that conspiracies have happened and still do happen :

List of conspiracies (political) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MK ULTRA for example, the CIA doing mind control experiments on its own people? If that hadn't been discovered anyone with that theory would surely be "a conspiracy nut", but it happened and was proven in court.

They're not all idiots.

edit :

Declassified Mk-Ultra Project Documents

....they're just conspiracy nuts, ignore them!

Edited by Red Phoenix

Guest ShoePiss

Can someone else with a us ip click that bin laden link that skrtel milk posted? I'm trying to start off a conspiracy theory. llego?

Edit: it works on the iPad so it has to be bill gates behind this, plot thickens.

Edited by ShoePiss

Aaah yes......... Building 7 . The only reason i dont believe what we have been told is the whole truth.

Hit by debris and a had some small fires burning and the whole building collapses uniform straight down and at near free fall speed. I dont think so.

Food for thought:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9P9k7Et4zUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The media is a very powerful tool and can shape public opinion quite easily.

Anyways, I think Nathan is entitled to speak his mind. Punishing him because others might disagree with him is not the right thing to do.