You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
As well as a form of punishment and to act as a deterrent. Which in this case seems all fine and dandy.

Considering we've more people in prison than ever before, it certainly seems like a cracking deterrent. Really working well. As for punishment, taking away somebody's liberty is just one - fairly severe - form of punishment. There's many other, frankly more effective things that would deter and punish people.

Considering we've more people in prison than ever before, it certainly seems like a cracking deterrent. Really working well. As for punishment, taking away somebody's liberty is just one - fairly severe - form of punishment. There's many other, frankly more effective things that would deter and punish people.

And less expensive too. If we're going to lock up everyone who acts like a cunt on the internet in these times of austerity we may have to scrap the NHS and the armed forces.

Maybe, but putting him in prison. In what way is that appropriate? The whole idea about a prison is to lock people away to stop them raping or murdering us. Not to put people who type hurtful shit on the internet, take a pair of shorts from somebody else, or for taking a few chemicals.

People don't seem to be able to look past the ridiculous construct of society. These are all bullshit rules, written by fucking posh cunts so that they can justify doing what they fucking well like. And the fucking worst part is that it rarely ever fucking applies to those who put it into action.

The world has gone fucking mental. Fuck this, I'm going to become an anarchist.

*NOTE: I think this Conservative government might be having a negative effect on my mental health.

Ok, I agree that prison maybe a bit harsh in this case,as I said earlier and maybe a bit of common sense should have been used but I think this was a showcase case to set a precedent and this lad has been used as an example to others.

That said,the current PM has always been a bandwagon jumper and he just goes with whatever the public outcry is. That shouldnt be the way obviously but I think most cases are tried in public these days even before they reach court.

This also may be a way of sneaking in more privacy laws before too long.

Tin foil hat time

from the Bilderberg Agenda

Internet Censorship:

In addition to worrying about Congress waking up to the Libyan scam, the global elite is also concerned about a diverse liberty movement that has grown exponentially with the help of an open and free internet. In response, the pocketed pawns in Congress have introduced a raft of bills over the last few months designed to take down the internet and blunt its impact as a medium for alternative news and information.

On the international front, the European Commission gave a nod toward implementing the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA), a draconian measure that will subvert national sovereignty, trash Net Neutrality, consumer privacy, and civil liberties. In the United States, the corporate media has virtually ignored ACTA, but then key players in the Mockingbird media are often Bilderberg attendees and privy to aspects of the agenda.

The above represent a small sampling of legislation and treaties that will be used to shut down the opposition under the cover of protecting copyright and preventing terrorism.

The globalists are not opposed to the internet, especially as a corporatized money-making instrument. They are, however, opposed to an open, free, and unregulated by government internet where alternative media opposed to their globalist devices are allowed to thrive. In addition, we can expect minions of the global elite who parade around as our elected representatives and appointed government officials to continue their propaganda efforts to convince the people that the internet will be used as a terrorist weapon of mass destruction and as such needs to be tightly regulated – for our own safety, of course, and that of the children.

Section Two is a quite interesting read.

I agree. How much would it cost to cut his hands off? Next to nothing I bet. And he wouldn't be typing shit on the net again in a hurry. Unless he learns to type with his toes. Ok, best get his feet as well.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Section 31 said it before me, but there's something brewing that will turn into an us vs them type scenario. There's going to be a global uprising. It's written in the wind.

Tricky one this. He didn't threaten anyone, just upset them. It's a dodgy road to go down. Obviously there is a difference between posting your views on the GF and targetting the places where it is known that the family would read it. Email and internet threats mirror laws for doing it by phone or post, but are there laws against upsetting people?

Tricky one this. He didn't threaten anyone, just upset them. It's a dodgy road to go down. Obviously there is a difference between posting your views on the GF and targetting the places where it is known that the family would read it. Email and internet threats mirror laws for doing it by phone or post, but are there laws against upsetting people?

*crosses everything*

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm upset by all the selfish shit that comes out of the right wing of this country. How do I sue 'em? If they're all in prison, maybe we can do something with the proceeds from one of the richest economies in the world.

I'm upset by all the selfish shit that comes out of the right wing of this country. How do I sue 'em? If they're all in prison, maybe we can do something with the proceeds from one of the richest economies in the world.

The luncacy at work in this country was aptly depicted on the evening news tonight, when the 'biggest shopping centre in Europe' opened in London and was greeted by people running, quite literally running, through the doors. We were then told how it has created 'thousands of jobs', no doubt many of them with pensions and other benefits at a wide variety of stores such as River Island, Next, and River Island. The high point though was when they wheeled out Philp Green, the man who has deprived the economy of more cash than every benefit fraudster who has ever lived combined, telling us how awesome it all was.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
The luncacy at work in this country was aptly depicted on the evening news tonight, when the 'biggest shopping centre in Europe' opened in London and was greeted by people running, quite literally running, through the doors. We were then told how it has created 'thousands of jobs', no doubt many of them with pensions and other benefits at a wide variety of stores such as River Island, Next, and River Island. The high point though was when they wheeled out Philp Green, the man who has deprived the economy of more cash than every benefit fraudster who has ever lived combined, telling us how awesome it all was.

Sky News was interviewing somebody - an Aussie - who was obviously something to do with the project or something, and he said that he was shocked at the level of education from people applying for apprenticeships and jobs. I assumed that he meant 'everybody who is applying for these jobs has degrees, so it's a poor reflection on the availability of better jobs', but he went on to talk about how people could barely read or write. It's almost as we're breading poor, ille-ducated people who have no choice but to take shit jobs, using their labour to earn the super-rich loads of money. Almost.

What we've got now is a smarter, more devious form of slavery. No longer are people owned outright - there's no need for that anymore - we're made a slave to debt, be it mortgage or credit cards or the need for a new pair of nike air max classic mk2.4, so we're more compliant and will take pitiful jobs and we'll be grateful for them.

Capitalism is winning, and its supporters point to these people, whose labour they exploit for minimum reward, and say they should be grateful for the 'trickle down' making us all rich. FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY McCUNTBURGER JOB.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Trolling is an artform. You wouldn't lock up shit comedians so why lockup shit trolls. Seriously though, it's just the internet.

Interesting point. Frankie Boyle seems to have escaped any legal ramifications for some of his stuff. Maybe this guy should have made a video and sent it to C4?

Didn't you darkly threaten me and a few others with "going to higher authorities" at the height of what shall come to be known as "The Dog-Fucking Years"?

Since when did I suggest you should be jailed for libelling me? As much as I would get immense pleasure from seeing you share a cell with Purple Aki, it would probably be a little excessive as a punishment.

Ha ha fuckoff soft lad you where gonna consult your lawyers the other week because someone mentioned you might like to stick your love truncheon in next doors alsatian.

Still not dead yet? Shame.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Since when did I suggest you should be jailed for libelling me? As much as I would get immense pleasure from seeing you share a cell with Purple Aki, it would probably be a little excessive as a punishment.

Still not dead yet? Shame.

Still unable to rise above it? Still adding fuel to the fire? Still playing the victim? Still illiberally wishing people dead?

To me, wishing people dead is far worse than having a joke about shagging dogs. Your reaction to this whole thing is what turned it into something big. It would have been long gone by now, but you keep giving people the reaction they want. You still just don't seem to get it.

I think the fact more and more plebs share every SINGLE FUCKING LAST DETAIL of their miserable mouthbreathing lives, combined with sloppy trolling like yer man up there (yo autist, get a proxy) is what has precipitated the erosion of anonymity/freedom online. It's started already, of course, but the powers-that-be require precedent and it's not doom mongering to claim cases like this and the ones from last year will eventually ruin the web for us all.

Still, I started doing internetz in '97 so have had a good innings and can at least say I grew up during its golden age.

if it had been my daughter, i'd be the one 18 to life after hunting the cunt down.

I'd be asking myself what I had done wrong as a parent to have allowed my teenage daughter to throw herself under a train.