You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You can't blame 'Arry, he just doesn't have enough players. His MO is to buy wildly in the transfer market & then leave just before the club goes bankrupt. Spurs knew this when they took him. The fact that 'Arry has to rest 9 players tonight is an indictment of Levy's lack of commitment to the manager. 'Arry is a victim of a board that selfishly want to still be in business next year

Modric and Parker > Lucas and Adam

Adebayor > Carroll/ Kuyt

Gallas and King? Hmmmm. Not sure.

Bale vs Downing? Hmm again

i wouldnt take king or gallas over agger /carra /coates,both are always injured.

id rather have kuyt and carroll than adebayor .

bale is a good player ,but i have a feeling he will be a one season wonder.

vdv? hugely overated, has 1 good game every 7.

Kenny on Harry friendship

Kenny Dalglish has revealed how a trial at West Ham United helped to inspire a friendship that ultimately saw Liverpool sign Jamie Redknapp.

The Reds boss met his Tottenham counterpart, Harry Redknapp, during his brief spell at Upton Park prior to establishing himself as a Celtic legend.

The pair have since developed a strong relationship and Dalglish admits it played a part in the Reds recruiting one of their finest midfielders of the 1990s.

Dalglish told Liverpoolfc.tv: "(The friendship) goes back further than that with Harry Redknapp. When I was 15 I went on trial at West Ham and he was there - he looks a lot older now!

"He's a good fella. He's a good character and has done a good job at Tottenham. They are much healthier now than they were before he came in.

"We go back a few years. Obviously Jamie is a common denominator. Harry came up with Jamie's mum Sandra, the year before he actually signed. I think he was a little bit too young to leave home and his mum didn't want to let go of him.

"But he was a fantastic signing for the club. The meeting that we had at West Ham all those years ago wouldn't have done any harm with that (transfer). The fact that it was Liverpool that Jamie was coming to, a club Harry has a great deal of respect for, wouldn't have done any harm either.

"He's a good guy and there is a bit of a friendship there. We'll have a drink after the game."

Kenny on Harry friendship - Liverpool FC

If Gerrard is fit to start I'd go:

----------------------Reina-------------------------

Kelly-------Carragher-----------Agger---------Enrique

-------------Lucas------------Henderson-------------

Downing--------------Gerrard------------------Bellamy

-----------------------Suarez-------------------------

If not:

----------------------Reina-------------------------

Kelly-------Carragher-----------Agger---------Enrique

-------------Lucas------------Henderson-------------

Maxi------------------Suarez-----------------Downing

-----------------------Bellamy-------------------------

Don't fancy Adam vs Modric in centre midfield. Adam is not very mobile or the best defensively, would play the more athletic Henderson and I actually think centre midfield is Henderson's correct position.