You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

------------------------Reina-------------------------

Kelly-------Carragher------------Agger--------Enrique

--------------Lucas--------------Adam----------------

Downing-----------------Gerrard---------------Bellamy

-------------------------Suarez-----------------------

----------------Reina----------------

Flanagan----Carra-------Agger----------Enrique

--------Henderson------Adam----------

Bellamy--------Suarez---------Downing

---------------Carroll-----------------

Not sure about Hendo, I think i'd have Lucas in there, other than that good lineup.

Hmm, on current form and availability, Adebayor and Parker would walk into our first team.

By form, are you referring to a single game?

Your criticism of our central midfield pairing is also askew, if we are going by form. We've dominated the midfield play in every game so far, whilst Spurs offered another humiliating capitulation at Old Trafford, and were ran rings around by City at home.

Form, as you define it, extends to one game against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Modric and Parker > Lucas and Adam

Adebayor > Carroll/ Kuyt

Gallas and King? Hmmmm. Not sure.

Bale vs Downing? Hmm again

Not sure about Modric and Parker being better than Lucas and Adam, i'd for sure take Modric, but as of now it's very doubtful he will repeat his form from last season. Parker had a good season and is always consistant in the PL. But so far this season Lucas and Adam has preformed really well. Only 45 minutes against Sunderland were below par.

Adebayor i wouldnt touch with a pair of pliers, Gallas or King ahead of Carra, but not Agger.

If we are talking about making the best possible 11 combining both squads i'd fit both Downing and Bale into the side. Suarez is a cert and he pisses all over Spurs forwards.

Reina

Johnson, King, Agger, Enrique

Lucas,Modric

Downing, Gerrard, Bale

Suarez

8 out of 11 would come from us, and Bale being so hit and miss i'd might put Gerrard on the right and Downing to the left with Modric centre and have Adam in central midfield.

This is all quite irrelevant though, but i find it ridiculous if someone thinks Spurs have a better starting 11 than us.

Guest ShoePiss

So what is the deal with this 18-5 character? Not the for the first time I thought he's a complete tool and clicked on his profile only to see that he's not registered. Diplomatic immunity?