You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought of saving up and doing without for months, even years just to spend all that time and energy on one day baffles me. Then to do it in front of a priest (if that is your choice) when you don't go to Church is a strange one.

Thanks for the usual GF good wishes! We had a great day, weather was fantastic, venue great and most importantly she turned up!

LL I used to think the same as you, could never see the point. Suppose it's about finding the right person. Plus I'm 39 with no kids and we both work hard so the finances side of it isn't so bad.

Off to the Maldives for 2 weeks now. I'll be as brown as a scout leaders cock when I get back.

Thanks for the usual GF good wishes! We had a great day, weather was fantastic, venue great and most importantly she turned up!

LL I used to think the same as you, could never see the point. Suppose it's about finding the right person. Plus I'm 39 with no kids and we both work hard so the finances side of it isn't so bad.

Off to the Maldives for 2 weeks now. I'll be as brown as a scout leaders cock when I get back.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Oh and no we didn't, we were both too tired.

Nobody trash your bed? I came home to find a bed full of water balloons and crunched up weetabix in mine.

Fair enough, I am not knocking anyone who does it, it just isn't for me. I didn't even go and pick up my degree because I hate all the fuss, no way was I dressing up like a wizard to collect a degree. The thought of people watching me stumble about trying to dance and having a whole day of fuss about me and another person puts me right off it.

I remember going to Dave U's wedding and I was speaking to him just before he did the dancing part and he was nervous about that part more than anything else.

Enjoy it anyway.

Fair enough, I am not knocking anyone who does it, it just isn't for me. I didn't even go and pick up my degree because I hate all the fuss, no way was I dressing up like a wizard to collect a degree. The thought of people watching me stumble about trying to dance and having a whole day of fuss about me and another person puts me right off it.

I remember going to Dave U's wedding and I was speaking to him just before he did the dancing part and he was nervous about that part more than anything else.

Enjoy it anyway.

Does that mean you won't be coming to mine? Fuckface.

Enjoy it anyway.

I wouldn't put much thought into it just yet, you've got to find a girl willing to date you first.

Does that mean you won't be coming to mine? Fuckface.

I've missed something? When did she see the error of her ways and say yes?